And we're back!

Main Menu

Some imparted wisdom, based on experience

Started by Berkut, August 23, 2011, 03:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on August 23, 2011, 05:45:55 PM
I can't imagine how filthy and revolting a scene that was.  :yuk:

I mean, don't you usually wash your hands when covered with wing-goo before unzipping your pants?

Yuck.  :lol:

Lubricant?  :hmm:

HVC

Quote from: Ideologue on August 23, 2011, 03:39:16 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
When you go to a Vietnamese restaurant and order Pho soup, they may bring you this little tray of vegetables to be placed in the soup.

On this tray there may be a small, long, yellow pepper. You should:

Break this pepper up and place it in your soup. It provides a nice little heat and flavor.

You should also then go wash your hands, BEFORE YOU TAKE A PISS.

Oh, yeah.  I actually got chemical burns once from eating buffalo wings and not taking this precaution.

I mean, don't you usually wash your hands when covered with wing-goo before unzipping your pants?

I know a guy why went down on his girlfriend after eating suicide wings. She was not pleased lol.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

MadImmortalMan

:lol:

Oh that's awful. Counter with cough drops.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

HVC

Quote from: Martinus on August 23, 2011, 05:40:39 PM
Pee sitting down. Problem solved.
you still got to point it down or you have the potential for some clean up work.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

DGuller

Ideologue

Quote from: Ideologue on August 23, 2011, 03:39:16 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 23, 2011, 03:00:26 PM
When you go to a Vietnamese restaurant and order Pho soup, they may bring you this little tray of vegetables to be placed in the soup.

On this tray there may be a small, long, yellow pepper. You should:

Break this pepper up and place it in your soup. It provides a nice little heat and flavor.

You should also then go wash your hands, BEFORE YOU TAKE A PISS.

Oh, yeah.  I actually got chemical burns once from eating buffalo wings and not taking this precaution.

I thought I'd licked them clean. :(
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Quote from: garbon on August 23, 2011, 08:16:34 PM
Quote from: Martinus on August 23, 2011, 05:40:39 PM
Pee sitting down. Problem solved.

In public? :x

I can't even crap sitting down in public.  I hover.

EDIT: Thank god I didn't go with my first instinct and type hoover.

Josquius

Quote from: sbr on August 23, 2011, 09:09:33 PM
I can't even crap sitting down in public.  I hover.

EDIT: Thank god I didn't go with my first instinct and type hoover.

:yes:
Even at home actually....

Also :yes: to sit down peeing still requiring aiming.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on August 23, 2011, 09:37:51 PM
:yes:
Even at home actually....

Also :yes: to sit down peeing still requiring aiming.

So many things off with the quoted post but I shouldn't be surprised. :blush: