Britain burns - Chavs ruin civilization

Started by Tamas, August 07, 2011, 08:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Quote from: Slargos on August 08, 2011, 03:22:35 AM
They may be white on the outside, but have no illusions: they are perfectly well integrated into the brown, multicultural sludge.

This is what you wanted, isn't it?

Congratulations.
Enfield demographics have not shifted significantly since I was a teenager myself, with the exception of it now having the largest Polish population in the UK, and I can assure you there were no Poles involved last night. There were a lot of Turks involved, but they're at the heart of most gang violence in this area of north London.

Slargos

Brazen

A picture of diversity - men, women, white, black, all out on the rob.

The Daily Fail described the Enfield looters as "anarchists". Do they even own a dictionary at that misbegotten rag?

Razgovory

Maybe they are just practicing for the shot put team.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Richard Hakluyt

The coverage of events has been lamentable, amidst all the PC-speak it is hard to get a picture of what is actually happening. I have the impression that the initial Tottenham riot was black people going on the rampage after a dubious shooting (I'm sorry but one does not necessarily believe the Metropolitan police, they are the LAPD of Britain). The subsequent riots/looting raids seem to be more generic underclass chancers taking advantage of the situation and using social media to organise.

Clegg described the second night of rioting as "needless opportunistic theft and violence", no doubt he intends to contrast that with garden variety theft and violence which is perfectly ok  :lol:

Brazen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on August 08, 2011, 05:01:55 AM
The subsequent riots/looting raids seem to be more generic underclass chancers taking advantage of the situation and using social media to organise.
Middle class more like. There were some every nice clothes and cars going on, and no inner city accents, despite their efforts at urban slang. Calling coppers "the Feds" is the latest amusing attempt.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

The coverage of events has been lamentable, amidst all the PC-speak it is hard to get a picture of what is actually happening.

Yeees. :shifty:

Brazen

The coverage of events has been lamentable
|Last night the BBC and Sky had reporters in Tottenham, where nothing was happening, reporting on what was happening in Enfield based entirely on the #Enfield Twitter hashtag, as far as I could tell.

Brazen

It seems an idea I first heard from my dad has now gained popular supprt. Spray all trouble-makers at riots with SmartWater and deal with the fuckers later.

Brazen

Come to sunny Enfield. None of these images are more than 10 minutes' walk from my place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14438669

As Languish visitors will attest, this is completely out of character; for the most part Enfield is the picture of suburban idyll.

CountDeMoney

A race riot in England is so utterly adorable, like a puppy.  Little. New. Different.

Brazen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2011, 05:44:05 AM
A race riot in England is so utterly adorable, like a puppy.  Little. New. Different.
Except I can remember the 80s when it actually was about race and it really was riots.

Edit: If you had a quid for every black face on that BBC coverage (the majority of which is just outside my doctor's surgery and the Irish pub) you wouldn't have enough for two pints.

Richard Hakluyt

Bloody youth of today, eh? Can't even organise a proper race riot  :mad:

Brazen

I'm annoyed now, can you tell? I might go and riot against the looters on their home turf of Edmonton. I'm prepared to put a bet on that being where they swarmed in from. We've got much better shops, you see.