Heck no, I get robbed daily by [insert ethnic slur here]
6 (10.3%)
Yes, some change for when the need arises
29 (50%)
I carry enough cash for a week's use
19 (32.8%)
I mostly pay with cash, even my bills
2 (3.4%)
My name is Glenn Beck, and I only pay with gold. Or beets.
2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Camerus

$20 - $100, which I use for stuff like buying coffees, fast food, and other small items.  I'm a boyscout, so it makes me nervous not to have any cash on me.

BuddhaRhubarb

I usually have anywhere between 20 and a 100 on me most of the time. I miss Japan where I regularly strolled around with 500 or more in my wallet at anytime. It's a grand feeling. :fatcat:

I often use debit instead of my "walking around money"
:p

Weijun

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 28, 2011, 11:51:13 PM
I usually have anywhere between 20 and a 100 on me most of the time. I miss Japan where I regularly strolled around with 500 or more in my wallet at anytime. It's a grand feeling. :fatcat:

I often use debit instead of my "walking around money"
Take a trip to Vietnam.  $1 gets you more than 20,000 Vietnamese Dong.

Norgy

Martinus

Martinus

Anyone using one of these fancy new fangled "proximity cards"? They have become rather popular here about a year ago or so and seems to be faster than cash.

C.C.R.

My wife waitresses, so we tend to pay for a lot of little things in cash.  In general, though, I don't really "walk around" with more than a couple of bucks on me -- it's more like I'll fish $5 or $6 out of The Kitty on my way out the door in the morning to immediately buy smokes or something on the way to work.  Anything more expensive then that & I'll just use the debit card...

:ccr

CountDeMoney

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 29, 2011, 03:25:34 AM
Quote from: Norgy on July 29, 2011, 03:24:02 AM
That's a lot of dong.

Asians have rather small dongs.

Western equivalents do seem to be far more useful. Perhaps this is why they have such a vibrant tourist industry.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on July 29, 2011, 03:26:34 AM
Anyone using one of these fancy new fangled "proximity cards"? They have become rather popular here about a year ago or so and seems to be faster than cash.

They're also incredibly easier to scan and scam, so no.