And we're back!

Main Menu

Philippines Vacation

Started by jimmy olsen, July 28, 2011, 06:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on August 10, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 10, 2011, 09:00:36 PM
Ran into one of your homeboys Seedy, a 48 year old Drama teacher from Baltimore. Despite the huge rosary he had hanging from his neck he invited me and my friend to go whoring with him.  :yuk:

Ain't nothing immoral in whoring.
Yeah, the Philippine sex trade is nothing but kittens and light. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I guess they aren't trying to get the Brain type clientele then.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Ran into one of your homeboys Seedy, a 48 year old Drama teacher from Baltimore. Despite the huge rosary he had hanging from his neck he invited me and my friend to go whoring with him.  :yuk:

Dunno if Christians have a similar feeling, but I've recently heard that supposedly among the Muslim military who travel to Bahrain, or are our guests here in the States, that "Allah cannot see over the water".

Camerus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 10, 2011, 11:12:46 PM

Yeah, the Philippine sex trade is nothing but kittens and light. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Looks like someone is determined to die a virgin.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on August 11, 2011, 06:57:59 AM

:rolleyes:
I'm 29 you know.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 11, 2011, 11:03:47 AM

I'm 29 you know.

We know.  If you're not going to take advantage of the only thing the Philippines are good for other than interdicting sea lines of communication between the DEI and the Home Islands, why didn't you just give your ticket to me?

Although admittedly I'd probably have the same lame objections you do.  Thanks a lot, education. <_<
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

The Philippines are awesome. Great islands and lots of awesome stuff to do.

1 Karma Chameleon point

HVC

I'm 29 you know.
So you've got plenty more years to go before you die a virgin? :unsure: :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

He always has anime.  That often is light and kittens.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Camerus

I'm 29 you know.

I kid, I kid.  I actually have no interest in pursuing whores either, but in my case it's more out of STI concerns rather than moral ones.    :goodboy:

jimmy olsen

Left our hostel at 4am to catch a cab to the airport. It's in a rather shady area, but it's okay in the day. We got mobbed by like a dozen kids trying to grab our stuff. Most were about 10 years old with maybe a couple of 13-14 year old ringleaders. They were obviously expecting to be dealing with drunks and were quite surprised with our resistance. I flung a couple of kids out my way like ragdolls and then Mat hulked out like he was going to clobber them and they backed off enough for us to get in a cab.

Tim > Spellus 

1 Karma Chameleon point

Pat

Yeah getting hoarded by kids happened to me as well. I took a walk and had 2 pick-pocket attempts in 10 minutes, then I came to a narrow and dark passage and was jumped by 3-4 kids. Managed to run away though. Lonelyplanet descibed the area I was in as one of the safest places in Manila.

HisMajestyBOB

Now we know how many 10 year olds you can beat up :D
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 13, 2011, 06:54:03 AM
Left our hostel at 4am to catch a cab to the airport. It's in a rather shady area, but it's okay in the day. We got mobbed by like a dozen kids trying to grab our stuff. Most were about 10 years old with maybe a couple of 13-14 year old ringleaders. They were obviously expecting to be dealing with drunks and were quite surprised with our resistance. I flung a couple of kids out my way like ragdolls and then Mat hulked out like he was going to clobber them and they backed off enough for us to get in a cab.

Tim > Spellus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8xwpW8gJQ