Ashley Olsen Spotted Sporting $39,000 Backpack By The Row

Started by garbon, July 27, 2011, 05:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/27/ashley-olsen-backpack_n_910616.html

QuoteWe already went on a tear about The Row's crocodile skin backpack -- you know, the one that rings in at $39,000 and apparently belongs in The Museum Of Overpriced Accessories as opposed to slung over our humble shoulders.

Style.com previously reported that a pair of these puppies had already been pre-ordered. But by whom? And, now, an answer: behold a pic of Ashley Olsen as spotted leaving the Tribeca Hotel in Manhattan on Tuesday.

Yuk, yuk, just kidding. We're sure she didn't pay full price since she and sister Mary-Kate designed the line.

So will the two backpack buyers please come forward? We have so many questions...mainly: can we borrow?

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Maybe he's trying to piss Ide off. Or maybe he has a crush on the Olsen girls.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Wow, she's so much better than those plebes and their $2000 strollers.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HVC

Once you hit like a billion or whatever she's worth you get a to buy $39,000 purses
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Camerus

If I had a billion dollars, buying a $39K bag would be more of an anxiety reaction than anything else...either on the grounds that I needed it as a status symbol or else that I *should* really be spending this billion before I croak.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

The bag is from her own line of apparel, and this is free publicity.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Martinus