News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hey faggots

Started by Fireblade, July 24, 2011, 10:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fireblade

I'm back. :)

That stupid, toe-sucking Polack I took a bullet for a few months back SAID he was going to quit Languish with me, but he logged back within, like, two hours of my ragequit. So there really isn't much point in me staying away either. I had to get that fat Danny Trejo look-alike Katmai to get Our Lord and Savior Neil to specially create an account for me, because APPARENTLY this place attracts Russian spammers like Berkut attracts young, impressionable boys, Monoriu attracts money, and Jaron attracts Jack in the Box wrappers.

Let me comment on a few things really quick:

I. When I heard that dude in Norway killed a bunch of vermin, I was about to deny any and all past affiliation with Languish because I was sure that racist motherfucker Slargos finally snapped because he saw a brown person once a year in Oslo.

II. I see Timmay is still spamming every link from Fark on here, because apparently there isn't better shit to do in Korea.

III. It's good to be back with you bunch of socially inept, maladjusted freaks. :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fireblade on July 24, 2011, 10:17:44 PM
Monoriu attracts money,

Actually, money attracts Monoriu.

Fireblade

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 24, 2011, 10:19:38 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on July 24, 2011, 10:17:44 PM
Monoriu attracts money,

Actually, money attracts Monoriu.

Well, you know what they say.. if it walks like a Jew and quacks like a Jew..

Razgovory

I don't remember why you left.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Fireblade

Ideologue

Quote from: FirebladeThat stupid, toe-sucking Polack I took a bullet for a few months back SAID he was going to quit Languish with me, but he logged back within, like, two hours of my ragequit.

No shit.  It was pretty weak.  I don't know why you got bent out of shape about it.  Anyway, welcome back.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Fireblade

Quote from: Ideologue on July 24, 2011, 10:32:44 PM
Quote from: FirebladeThat stupid, toe-sucking Polack I took a bullet for a few months back SAID he was going to quit Languish with me, but he logged back within, like, two hours of my ragequit.

No shit.  It was pretty weak.  I don't know why you got bent out of shape about it.  Anyway, welcome back.

I was hoping to cause more chaos. I evidently didn't insult enough people on my way out. :(

Habbaku

:lol:  Insults on here only affect Martinus.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Fireblade

Over the last few months, I've been getting some of my kicks by trolling/talking shit to the right-wingers on my city's newspaper forum. Hoooo boy, those are some stupid, racist people. Get this, this guy who owns a business in town, his signature is "How do you starve an Obama supporter? Hide his food stamps underneath his work boots." LOL dude, that totally isn't racist at all. And the rest of the local fascist-enablers.. man, it's really embarrassing, they will cover for him all day long. Mostly by playing these retarded games in their replies, where they take something I say and either twist it or totally fucking ignore the point.

After dealing with those assholes for a few months, I'm really wishing for a people's revolution so I can line all of those smug, ignorant cocksuckers up against the wall.

Fireblade

Quote from: Habbaku on July 24, 2011, 10:42:54 PM

Meh, just call him fat. It's too easy with him.

DGuller

Quote from: Fireblade on July 24, 2011, 10:43:06 PM
Over the last few months, I've been getting some of my kicks by trolling/talking shit to the right-wingers on my city's newspaper forum. Hoooo boy, those are some stupid, racist people. Get this, this guy who owns a business in town, his signature is "How do you starve an Obama supporter? Hide his food stamps underneath his work boots." LOL dude, that totally isn't racist at all. And the rest of the local fascist-enablers.. man, it's really embarrassing, they will cover for him all day long. Mostly by playing these retarded games in their replies, where they take something I say and either twist it or totally fucking ignore the point.

After dealing with those assholes for a few months, I'm really wishing for a people's revolution so I can line all of those smug, ignorant cocksuckers up against the wall.
Newspapers comments sections in general seem to invite the scum of the scum, and I imagine the scum is really scummy in the Bible Belt.

Fireblade

Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2011, 10:48:38 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on July 24, 2011, 10:43:06 PM

Newspapers comments sections in general seem to invite the scum of the scum, and I imagine the scum is really scummy in the Bible Belt.

You have no idea.

lol, I mentioned I am an atheist in some comment, and this old woman who writes a column for the paper replied with this, like, 3 page manifesto full of Bible verses. DON'T SHOOT UP A BOY SCOUT CAMP, LADY.

Monoriu

Welcome back.  I don't think Martinus came back within two hours.  More like two minutes  :P

Jacob

Martinus

Quote from: Fireblade on July 24, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on July 24, 2011, 10:42:54 PM

Meh, just call him fat. It's too easy with him.

LOL fuck you bitch. Two days ago you were all IM NOT GOING BACK TO THESE STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS ON LANGUISH.