Breaking News - Major Terrorist Attack In Oslo, Norway

Started by mongers, July 22, 2011, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

I'll just assume you're serious, and save myself the grinding of the teeth.

Jacob

I'm confused at the appearance of Slargos, defender of the downtrodden guest workers. Can we expect to see more of him?

Slargos

Quote from: Jacob on August 02, 2011, 05:59:53 PM
I'm confused at the appearance of Slargos, defender of the downtrodden guest workers. Can we expect to see more of him?

You are confused because you're not very imaginative, but rather rely on your vast capacity for prejudice and assumption to guide you.

Nothing I can help you with, I'm afraid. :console:

Thing is, Jake, that I think that I'm not really a person to you. I'm just a racist, and you assign motivation, beliefs and behaviour to me in order to fit your preconceived notion of what a racist is. Thus you're surprised that I find the treatment of polacks, pakis and niggers in Norway to be often reprehensible. I also find slavery to be an abomination. However, since I'm just a racist, this doesn't compute.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Viking

Slargos is a downtrodden guest worker. I however am an Icelandic-Norwegian.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

I gotta agree with Berkut. Norway does sound like a hell hole. A typical Carrefour in Poland carries maybe 200 or more types of cheese, and Poles really do not eat that much cheese.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on August 02, 2011, 06:05:33 PM

You are confused because you're not very imaginative, but rather rely on your vast capacity for prejudice and assumption to guide you.

Nothing I can help you with, I'm afraid. :console:

Thing is, Jake, that I think that I'm not really a person to you. I'm just a racist, and you assign motivation, beliefs and behaviour to me in order to fit your preconceived notion of what a racist is. Thus you're surprised that I find the treatment of polacks, pakis and niggers in Norway to be often reprehensible. I also find slavery to be an abomination. However, since I'm just a racist, this doesn't compute.

you would be more convincing as a defender of the opressed foreign workers in Norway if you weren't a foreign worker in Norway yourself.  :lol:

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on August 03, 2011, 01:58:39 AM
I gotta agree with Berkut. Norway does sound like a hell hole. A typical Carrefour in Poland carries maybe 200 or more types of cheese, and Poles really do not eat that much cheese.

The typical Norwegian store carries 50 at most. Scandinavians eat alot of cheese. (Probable) ethnic scandinavian.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagbladet.no%2Fdinside%2F2006%2F09%2F18%2F477026.html

QuoteNorwegian stores have the worst selection
Competition Authority warns measures.

Kamilla THORESEN
[email protected]

(Dagbladet.no): Norway is the worst in the Nordic countries when it comes to the selection of food shops. This comes from a survey conducted on behalf of the Nordic competition authorities. The Finns have the largest supply of their food stores, and Norwegian stores have less than half of Finns assortment on store shelves. Now, the Competition Authority increase competition and take action, writes Aftenposten .

Norwegian stores offer an average of 300 different products, while the Finns can play in almost 700 different items.

Monopoly
Norway stands out in several ways in the survey. Suppliers Tine, Gilde and Prior has near monopoly in the market. Dairy supplier Tine had, for example 94.4 percent market share of butter in 2005.

Another factor that makes Norway stand out is that about half of the grocery market consisting of low-price chains. The four largest are the Norway group, Coop, ICA and Rema 1000

- We have heard these claims before, but we feel a small degree turn in criticism, says Per Roskifte, executive director of the Norway team, told Aftenposten.

Norway group is partly behind the chains KIWI, Menu, Save, and Joker.

If competition
- Without being connected to one of the big chains' system can be difficult to get a foothold in the Norwegian market, said adviser Marianne Dahl of the Norwegian Competition Authority, told Aftenposten.

One of the government's measures to increase competition is that the big chains are required notification of agreements with market leading suppliers. This will, among other things, prevent the use of bonuses, discounts and one-time payments provide good shelf placement. 25 different vendors will be covered by this duty.

- How will we, among other things, prevent the smaller players are excluded from the market, says Dahl Aftenposten.

Require more quality
Chef and proprietor of the delicatessen shop Hotel Havana, Jan Vardøen, also imports foreign food. He believes that the Norwegians should demand more quality.

- We have a tendency to accept monopolies and take what we get, it's easier than dealing with much different. The disadvantage is that it gives a lot of power in few hands, he says to Aftenposten.

Vardøen believe that Norwegian consumers are exposed to public trustee.

- We live in the world's richest countries and the NOK to eat. To complain of limited range is a luxury problem, but we are subject to a public trustee as a result we get lower quality.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Comparison of diversity in products between norway and sweden.
Fresh Sausages
Eggs
Frozen Fish
Snacks
Pasta
Chocolate
Fresh Fowl
Milk
Fresh Bread
Cheese
Non-instant coffee
Soda
??
Rice

This is the difference that slargos sees when he travels back and forth.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Norway reminds me of Sweden 30-50 years ago. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Norway sounds as joyful as an Ingmar Bergman film.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

Quote from: Syt on August 03, 2011, 02:33:50 AM
Norway sounds as joyful as an Ingmar Bergman film.

The really sad thing about norway is that despite "being one of the richest countries in the world" (an argument used every time welfare is increased) norway is a country where people are willing to accept mediocrity because they convince themselves that that is the cost of the welfare society.

Tamas

The question is: what will happen when the oil wells run dry?