News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

41 years, shot in the ass

Started by CountDeMoney, July 21, 2011, 03:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

41 huh? Dont look back and think that the best is behind you. That's depressing. Look forward and see that there's, uhm... Retirement? Ok that's not much better :D :P

Happy birthday :cheers:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Jacob

Admiral Yi

Hillary, you just set a new bar for internet incompetence. :lol:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2011, 04:11:28 PM
Hillary, you just set a new bar for internet incompetence. :lol:

Eggplants.  :rolleyes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

You should aim for some punctuation. :D

Sophie Scholl

Happy birthday, Seedy.  May Ray Lewis, a talking bear, a lol cat or 12, and some Asian hookers into S&M make all your fondest dreams come true. :cheers:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Happy B-Day, I'll be there to in less than 2 months. :cheers:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Richard Hakluyt

I still say that one's 30s are the lowpoint, it starts getting better again after 40; Happy Birthday  :cool: !!

11B4V

Happy B-day. Oh and go to Couty Buffet to watch the "Darkys"
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Syt

Congrats, seedy. :cheers:

You're probably my favorite USian on this board.

At any rate, Bawlmer is high on my list of "To Visit"-Cities should I ever do my Southern U.S. roadtrip. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

merithyn

Sorry I'm late to the party, but happy birthday, anyway. :)

:cheers:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Martinus

Now I know why you banned me. Happy birthday, oldie. It's downhill from here.