Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

Jesus, Mexico is sucking so badly this game.  Even Canada would score against them...they would lose, but they would score.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

It's pretty bad :( :lol:

I always try to support Mexico, despite some of their horrible fans, but I can't help laughing at this debacle.

lustindarkness

Venezuela ay least tried to play Argentina earlier,  but Mexico is not even giving Chile a good practice.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Told you Mexico sucks Duque.

'Murica didn't even get the chance to beat them down in the Third Place game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

That last 20 or so minutes was awful. A team just giving up in a big tournament? Horrible.

Hell, to be fair Mexico gave up at the first whistle.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on June 18, 2016, 11:02:41 PM
Told you Mexico sucks Duque.

'Murica didn't even get the chance to beat them down in the Third Place game.

So you're sad because you do not get the opportunity to humiliate them in their "own turf"?  :hmm:   :P

lustindarkness

CF will cheer for Argentina, so I will have to cheer the USA team to make this fun.

USA!
USA!
USA!
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

This is harder than I thought. :(
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

FunkMonk

Lmao at the majority of the Fox TV pundits who picked USA to win this game

lustindarkness

I'm glad I'm watching it in spanish, I can only imagine the sad commentary.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Is USA USA USA suckier this year than it was last two World Cups?

FunkMonk

USA hasn't really progressed much. A semifinal appearance in this year's Copa America is an achievement, to be honest. Getting owned by Argentina is no dishonor.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom