News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Damn, Serbia equalised vs Portugal, in a meaningless game for both teams, though less so for Serbia it seems.

Duque de Bragança

3-0 for Albania now, while Portugal scored another goal by Moutinho a few minutes after he substituted Veloso.
Hungary tied 3-3 with Greece. Hurray for high scoring.

Duque de Bragança

All right it's over now, seventh victory on a row for Portugal with a one-goal lead.
Greece finishes off with a victory over Hungary 4-3.

Liep

Well, we're not behind by 3 yet. That's something.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Schmeichel Jr. certainly seemed to have saved his best moves against Portugal and the worst ones vs France.  :hmm:

Liep

We might not need a civil war to qualify to the EC, simple corruption might suffice! :w00t:

Albania supposedly paid €200000 to four Armenian players in a match fixing scheme. Now this story just needs to be investigated by someone other than the Serbian and Danish tabloids.

:P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

The Serbo-Danish conspiracy against Albania!  :o :tinfoil:

Maladict

0-2 down against 10 Czechs at half time. The young 'talents' on defence are comically bad.
I'm just glad it will be over in 45 minutes and we won't have to endure this crap for the next three years or so.

Liep

Quote from: Maladict on October 13, 2015, 02:42:45 PM
0-2 down against 10 Czechs at half time. The young 'talents' on defence are comically bad.
I'm just glad it will be over in 45 minutes and we won't have to endure this crap for the next three years or so.

Not watching the game but following live scores.

Holland. :lol:

Liep

Holland. :o

EDIT: Nope.

celedhring

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

I guess the Dutch don't like Euro championships in France since the last one they missed was in 1984, already in France.

Maladict

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.