News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

This is really interesting, a map of the most popular premier league teams globally:

https://interactive.twitter.com/premierleague/#?mode=team&teamId=all

Kind of similar to what I want to do though with different methodology. Dodgy of course, lots of people don't use twitter (e.g. me) and I'm not sure its safe to assume a follow=a fan, but interesting nonetheless.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Wolfsburg is planning for Bendtner to take over for de Bruyne. :lol:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I broke down and brought Viaplay to watch Champions League and NFL.  $35/month :cry:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2015, 01:31:02 PM
I broke down and brought Viaplay to watch Champions League and NFL.  $35/month :cry:

Is that a big deal in the land of $16 minimum wage? :unsure:

Or are you just cheap?

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 15, 2015, 01:34:30 PM

Or are you just cheap?

I'm probably just cheap.

Liep

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2015, 02:01:28 PM
Shaw's shinbone. :weep:

Looked nasty in replay. I'm watching the City-Juve game. Hard to stay motivated though watching two teams I hate
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Only 1-0 (Di Maria) in the PSG-Malmö game. Zlatan does not zlatan Malmö it seems. :(
Hidden motives? :tinfoil:

2-0 now, goal by Cavani. :(

PS: actually there was an assist by Zlatan.  :Embarrass: Not enough for "to zlatan".

Liep

Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2015, 01:37:06 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 15, 2015, 01:34:30 PM

Or are you just cheap?

I'm probably just cheap.

And btw, we don't have a minimum wage.

Liep

PSV-ManU is highly entertaining.

Norgy

Forest won at Brum. And it wasn't even lucky.  :hmm:

Ed Anger

I don't know which is more hilarious:

LOLerpool being utterly mediocre. Nice spending there Rodgers.

Or

Chelsea sucking.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Norgy

I watched the Mancunian Scourge against the Hubcap robbers in the weekend. First half: nothing. Second half: Two world-class goals and two lesser goals. I honestly don't care who wins these matches. They're both teams I love to hate.

I wish all the misery on Chelski that they can get. And hopefully, Forest will thrash them 7-0 when they hit the Championship.

katmai

I've noticed Tamas has sure been quiet...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Turns out to be a good deal as I'll also get the Rugby World Cup.