Josquius

Apparently Israel is responsible for Gazza's recent problems
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Every time a broadcaster replays the Liverpool collapse last season I feel all warm inside.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Arsenal looked like shit garbage today but still managed a point because Aaron Ramsey is the best midfielder in the world.

Viking

Quote from: Liep on August 19, 2014, 09:35:34 AM
Norwegians!

Is Martin Ødegaard really as good as the Danish tabloids make him out to be?

Almost certainly not. The kids have some skills that are routinely bred out of regular fjeldaber.

Kids as in him and Dæhli at Cardiff.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Norgy

He's 15. Still have about 15 years of failure in him before he peaks in Turkish second division.

From what I've seen of him and heard from some coaches, he's something special by Norwegian standards (which, admittedly, are low nowadays). I think his future development depends on his choice of club. He'd be better off steering well clear of the EPL clubs.

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 23, 2014, 01:48:45 PM
Arsenal looked like shit garbage today but still managed a point because Aaron Ramsey is the best midfielder in the world.
It helped that Everton Evertoned :bleeding:

Still I was happy with 45 minutes of last weeks game and 60 minutes of this week. At this rate we will, as is traditional, start our season in September :w00t: <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 23, 2014, 08:18:39 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 23, 2014, 01:48:45 PM
It helped that Everton Evertoned :bleeding:

Still I was happy with 45 minutes of last weeks game and 60 minutes of this week. At this rate we will, as is traditional, start our season in September :w00t: <_<

2-2 is better than 0-3 . :bleeding:

Syt

Quote from: Norgy on August 23, 2014, 05:25:13 PM
He's 15. Still have about 15 years of failure in him before he peaks in Turkish second division.

From what I've seen of him and heard from some coaches, he's something special by Norwegian standards (which, admittedly, are low nowadays). I think his future development depends on his choice of club. He'd be better off steering well clear of the EPL clubs.

What are Rune Bratseth and Jan Åge Fjørtoft up to these days?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

Quote from: Syt on August 24, 2014, 02:31:19 AM

What are Rune Bratseth and Jan Åge Fjørtoft up to these days?

Fjørtoft is a soccer commentator for german tv
Bratseth is a soccer commenatator for norwegian tv and works for a annual cultural festival here in trondheim after being on the board of Rosenborg for about a decade.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

The top ones for sure, they love vaulting young talent.
The lower ones.... Could be ok. Get loaned out to league 1 and championship teams for a few years and then get a shot at the first team.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2014, 05:30:02 AM

The top ones for sure, they love vaulting young talent.
The lower ones.... Could be ok. Get loaned out to league 1 and championship teams for a few years and then get a shot at the first team.

I'd send them to the netherlands or lower half bundesliga teams.. that's where the icelandic younger players which have broken out have done well.

celedhring

Eto'o to Everton. What an odd signing.

Warspite

LOLchester LOLnited.

I mean seriously, 4-0 to MK Dons...
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA