News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 27, 2013, 09:23:57 PM
What, no comments on Barcelona beating RM?

I wonder how many stabbings there were as a result.

No stabbings that I know of, but plenty of hand wringing on TV about the refereeing, which is absolutely par for the course and terribly tedious.

Viking

When asked about the option of Mario Balotelli going to Chelsea, Balotelli's agent said that they (balotelli and mourinho) know each other and don't hate each other.

What this says about marios opinion of all his other managers I don't know...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Liep

So Zlatan and the rest of the players in the French league are striking for two games in November in protest against the millionaire tax.

I hear there's some excellent and newly constructed football fields near Groznyj... :whistle: :frog:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Cardiff vs Swansea, feels like meri should be watching.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

FunkMonk

I'm sweet on this Rebecca Lowe bird on NBC.  :bowler:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 03, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
I'm sweet on this Rebecca Lowe bird on NBC.  :bowler:

She's got Michelle Obama arms.  :yucky:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

I googled her.  She used to be a body builder.

PDH

I don't mind Michelle Obama arms.  They can open a beer for me.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on November 03, 2013, 05:06:34 PM
I don't mind Michelle Obama arms.  They can open a beer for me.

Barf. I like my women thin, like my hair.

PDH

As I age and get more feeble I want women who can open a jar of pickles by themselves.  Of course, I wanted some of those pickles and they can damn well go to the kitchen to get me some while they're up.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Well I like her.  :rolleyes:

But yeah Ed's right. NBC needs to hire Ian Darke for commentary. Saturday morning breakfast isn't the same.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Really?  This little blonde woman is too big and buff for Ed?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Muscular arms mean they can fight back. Duh.  :rolleyes:

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 03, 2013, 08:41:26 PM
Muscular arms mean they can fight back. Duh.  :rolleyes:

Not if they are tired from opening jars of pickles.  Duh.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM