News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Barrister on July 08, 2011, 12:39:39 PM
And since you can't call them halves or quarters, you might as well call them periods.

Only in the Women's World Cup.

Yes. I went there.  :Embarrass:

Josephus

Quote from: Norgy on July 13, 2011, 03:13:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 08, 2011, 12:39:39 PM
And since you can't call them halves or quarters, you might as well call them periods.

Only in the Women's World Cup.

Yes. I went there.  :Embarrass:

boo....hiss...... :lol:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

US and Jippon tied 1-1 in regulation, going to extra time.

Some of the US players are pretty alright looking too.

Jacob

Yeah I watched the first 20 minutes in the waiting room at the doctor's office. The Americans were definitely more attractive than the Japanese. They played much better too, at least while I watched.

When did the Japanese pull themselves together? Or did they just get incredibly lucky?

Ed Anger

I'm glad team USA lost. Women sports.  :rolleyes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

:bleeding:

You fucking lebiangs. 

US misses 3 in the shoot out to hand the Cup to the Nips.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 17, 2011, 04:24:39 PM

You fucking lebiangs. 

They should have stayed in the kitchen where they belong.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Kleves

This is why we didn't let women fight WWII. :contract:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

FunkMonk

Take heart US Women's Team; you are still better at penalties than Brazil's Men's Team.  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

http://youtu.be/nspV77DpD-I
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

This wimenz world cup was actually a lot better than I expected. A lot of the games were nail-biting exciting, and the final was far better than many of the mens games. Many of the chicks were pretty hot too. Bit disappointed that the players don't exchange shirts at the end, though.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on July 17, 2011, 06:52:25 PM
This wimenz world cup was actually a lot better than I expected. A lot of the games were nail-biting exciting, and the final was far better than many of the mens games. Many of the chicks were pretty hot too. Bit disappointed that the players don't exchange shirts at the end, though.
I sat through extra time and penalties just for hugs and smiles. :ultra:
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 17, 2011, 04:24:39 PM

You fucking lebiangs. 

Yeah, they had their chances.  Especially when it could've been 3-0 going into the half.

The Larch

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 17, 2011, 05:27:05 PM
Take heart US Women's Team; you are still better at penalties than Brazil's Men's Team.  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Awesome Copa América, both Brazil and Argentina down in 1/4s. The semis are Uruguay - Peru and Venezuela - Paraguay.

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Larch on July 18, 2011, 05:13:18 AM

Awesome Copa América, both Brazil and Argentina down in 1/4s. The semis are Uruguay - Peru and Venezuela - Paraguay.

Nice. Will the final by an all guay affair?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 18, 2011, 05:50:55 AM
Quote from: The Larch on July 18, 2011, 05:13:18 AM

Nice. Will the final by an all guay affair?

Always root for the guays.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.