Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Stoppage time during Arsenal/Liverpool today was hilarious.  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Warspite

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2011, 12:12:12 PM

Eboue. What a fucking tool.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 17, 2011, 12:12:12 PM

10 best minutes of the game. :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

So Madrid won the Spanish Cup after overtime, the little I got to see of the final was hectic and not very well played so I imagine the Special One's tactic succeeded again.

Also, apparently Ramos broke the trophy the following night by dropping it under a moving bus.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

I hate Real Madrid, and I dont like that Mourinho gives such an apparent green light on brutality, but otherwise it is wrong to critisize him for the defensive tactics.

Thats where they can win. Barca is clearly better one-on-one, to open up is to let them win.

Liep

It's not wrong to critisize someone for making it an ugly game, it might be naive though. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Glad I decided to watch Spurs vs Arsenal instead. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

FC Copenhagen wins the championship again, this time with a record breaking 8 rounds left. Danish football continues its decline.

Liep

I would've loved to see the second half of Real - Barca, but had to work. It's re-aired in 30 minutes but football isn't the same when it's not live. :(

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on April 27, 2011, 04:39:09 PM
I would've loved to see the second half of Real - Barca, but had to work. It's re-aired in 30 minutes but football isn't the same when it's not live. :(

I agree. I had it recorded and was going to watch it when I got home from work. But just as I was driving home and went to listen to the traffic report, the guy on the radio gave the score.  :(
Civis Romanus Sum

The Larch

You should just watch the highlights, the game was awful.

Ed Anger

I watched the Real Madrid-Barcelona game on FX (a real cable channel! congrats soccerfags). While the game was a snoozer, I enjoyed the cheapshots.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Duque de Bragança

Porto 5 Villareal 1
Not as one-sided as the score indicates. Villareal actually had a good first half and scored at the end of it. However, Falcao scored 4 times starting right at the beginning of the second half.

Benfica 2 Braga 1

Still hope for a Northern Portuguese UEFA cup final ;) Didn't see the game so I can't comment.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 27, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
I watched the Real Madrid-Barcelona game on FX (a real cable channel! congrats soccerfags). While the game was a snoozer, I enjoyed the cheapshots.

I believe the Champions League Final will be broadcast on the main FOX network station.

:thumbsup:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

When is that? Gotta book the day off work.  :)
Civis Romanus Sum