News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: PDH on January 13, 2010, 08:46:08 PM
Everybody knows the only EPL teams worth supporting are those with Americans on them.

Fulham
Everton
Aston Villa
West Ham
Wolverhampton
Hull
Watford
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

The weekly game on ESPN was Everton vs ManU.

First chance to see how Donovan was faring over there, and to see a 3-1 thrashing. :w00t:

Of course i could relate to euros watching american sporting events as I had to get up at 3:30 am to watch it live.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

clandestino

Quote from: katmai on February 21, 2010, 03:01:38 AM
The weekly game on ESPN was Everton vs ManU.

First chance to see how Donovan was faring over there, and to see a 3-1 thrashing. :w00t:

Of course i could relate to euros watching american sporting events as I had to get up at 3:30 am to watch it live.

Good for Everton. I hope they turn their attentions to the League. I guess they still have a chance at the 4th spot?

So on Thursday they field a subpar team in Lisbon and we get a few more chances to pass to the next round.

If we lose than the season is over, if not, well we can still dream for a few weeks befori getting trashed by Galatasary. <_<

oldman

The Asian Champions League kicks off today!

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Valdemar

5-0 bye Porto :D

Samir Nasri knows how to handle a ball :)

But the most fun was the swedish commentary (I can watch CL from Sweden for free) of the Danish striker, Bendtner's, hattrick  :D

V

vcarter706

Quote from: Valdemar on March 10, 2010, 03:16:16 AM

But the most fun was the swedish commentary (I can watch CL from Sweden for free) of the Danish striker, Bendtner's, hattrick  :D

V

That was a great game. Now if only Chelsea can lose to Inter in a few days :cool:
Меня зовут Тристан. У меня есть кошка.

U$C Sucks. Go Bruins!

clandestino

V

Funny game indeed. :D

Anyway, Arsenal should win the Premiership not the Champions League. :bowler:

Liep

V

Do tell!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valdemar

Quote from: Liep on March 10, 2010, 02:10:14 PM

V

Do tell!

Hard to recap.. but hads it been Zlatan they'd been ecstatic, now they downlayed it.. "he was lucky, easy shots, well set up by others.. in every eway trying to make it NOt his accomplishment and merely something that wasn't unusual at all :D

V

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: clandestino on March 10, 2010, 11:48:09 AM

V

First time in years the Lisbon clubs may actually go farther than Porto  :P

Josephus

Poor Becks.

So ironic, playing for Milan in order to increase your chance to play for England this world cup.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Warspite

Well at least the England team are getting more creative with their injuries than just breaking another metatarsal.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Liep

Chelsea is out. :thumbsup: And hopefully I will get to watch some Barca magic tonight, go Messi!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 11, 2010, 10:13:28 AM
Quote from: clandestino on March 10, 2010, 11:48:09 AM

V

First time in years the Lisbon clubs may actually go farther than Porto  :P

First time in years, a Lisbon club goes farther than Porto  :P