News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Feel bad about Russia. They were exciting to watch in the Euros. I thought that losing to Germany in Moscow would be their downfall. Russia should never lose to Germany in Moscow.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

I summon an angry Drogba on the corrupt fuck who refereed the Ireland-France game. What a disgrace

Valdemar

Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 08:04:01 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 18, 2009, 06:38:50 PM
No idea about the Danes, but US lineup had maybe 3 guys who would start for us in World Cup.

It was a pretty weak lineup, but then again our lineup always seem weak.

It was a line up mostly of local league players and players from the youth and Liga national team.. alot of them had debut or second game on national team..

Pretty decent going

V

Cerr

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Fucking French cheater Thierry Henry and an idiot referee.

Ireland played great last night it's a real pity we didn't go through.

Maladict

I like how fifa completely censors the incident from their site, even though Henry has already freely admitted what he did.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maladict on November 18, 2009, 04:54:12 PM
Ukraine and Russia out, Portugal go through. This is the worst possible outcome  :cry:
:face: Porkchop hater  :lol:

Octavian

Quote from: Cerr on November 19, 2009, 04:14:35 AM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Fucking French cheater Thierry Henry and an idiot referee.

Ireland played great last night it's a real pity we didn't go through.

What happened?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Liep

Quote from: Maladict on November 19, 2009, 04:46:01 AM
I like how fifa completely censors the incident from their site, even though Henry has already freely admitted what he did.

He should shut the fuck up, France is now tainted. This is good news for the Portutards, maybe the world will find another team to hate.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Warspite on November 19, 2009, 06:15:04 AM
Handball, goal, 104th minute.

Offside + 2 handballs (first one might have been casual).

Some French fans claim the referee missed a penalty on Anelka just before the goal.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on November 19, 2009, 06:22:25 AM

He should shut the fuck up, France is now tainted. This is good news for the Portutards, maybe the world will find another team to hate.

Languish = The World?  :huh:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 19, 2009, 06:42:49 AM

:yes: Most certainly

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tamas on November 19, 2009, 07:34:35 AM

Maybe more like the gulag, if the country is not represented, it is an irrelevant country  :lol:

Tamas

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 19, 2009, 07:50:25 AM
Quote from: Tamas on November 19, 2009, 07:34:35 AM

Maybe more like the gulag, if the country is not represented, it is an irrelevant country  :lol:

:lol: