News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Ukraine and Russia out, Portugal go through. This is the worst possible outcome  :cry:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Quote from: Maladict on October 10, 2009, 12:47:15 PM
Quote from: Zanza on October 10, 2009, 12:44:09 PM
Russia seems to be by far the strongest team in the play-offs. And they can't face France as those games will be seeded. I think the likelihood of Russia playing in the finals is very high.

Yeah, I know. But Russia might slip up during the play-offs, Germany wouldn't.
Good prediction.  ;)

Josquius

Russia lost? That is LOL....I was just thinking their game wasn't a challenge whilst Ireland had something hard. Wonder how they've done...
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

Ireland loses to the French cheaters.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Maladict on November 18, 2009, 04:29:42 PM
Denmark score three times in eight minutes against the US  :o
Was that in a friendly or a meany?

Zanza

Friendly. All the teams that are already qualified only have friendlies until the World Cup.

Maladict

Maladict

Quote from: Zanza on November 18, 2009, 05:36:21 PM
Ireland loses to the French cheaters.

Yes, that was pretty awful.

bogh

Down with the yanqui pig dogs. Long live Denmark and our glorious team (who played like poo in the first half, second was ok). Watched the rest of Ireland-France in the pub afterwards - Ireland was rubed!

Warspite

The wrong Balkan team went through tonight :weep:
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 18, 2009, 05:40:09 PM
Quote from: Maladict on November 18, 2009, 04:29:42 PM
Denmark score three times in eight minutes against the US  :o
Was that in a friendly or a meany?

No idea about the Danes, but US lineup had maybe 3 guys who would start for us in World Cup.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on November 18, 2009, 06:38:50 PM
No idea about the Danes, but US lineup had maybe 3 guys who would start for us in World Cup.
How's that African kid doing?  Washed out?

katmai

Eh, kinda sorta, he is playing his club ball in Portugal this year after spending last year on loan in France.
I mean he is only 20 so career isn't in dump yet.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: katmai on November 18, 2009, 06:38:50 PM

It was a pretty weak lineup, but then again our lineup always seem weak.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk