News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valdemar

So, Poruguese, are you ready for tomorrow? :)

V

Liep

Who needs to be ready when they're playing a defense like ours. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Tamas on September 03, 2009, 01:42:15 PM
Funniest part: we will still win the Premiership this season. Unless a string of injuries occur, we don't need signings.

What's all that "we" crap? Are you part of the squad? Don't be a Timmy...

Maladict

Go Denmark. Send the eggplants home  :menace:

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2009, 01:53:22 PM
Funniest part: we will still win the Premiership this season. Unless a string of injuries occur, we don't need signings.

Famous last words.

Anyway are you a fan of any Hungarian teams?

Not really, I don't follow the hungarian leauge at all. If there was one, it would be Fehérvár, which is sort of my local team (team of the city I work at), but only hooligans attend games these days, and I really dont like the team enough to get into weekly brawls.

Tamas

Quote from: The Larch on September 04, 2009, 03:57:44 AM

What's all that "we" crap? Are you part of the squad? Don't be a Timmy...

Alright, I am not really entitled to using "we" as I am not attending the matches or anything, but still it does not feel wrong using it, considering how long I have been supporting them, and how much shit I have taken for it (pre-Abra it was: "omg lol is there even a team like that?" post-Abra it has been:"lol omg this team is the evöl they pay money for stuff")

Josquius

We is alright for proper fans of local teams. Especially in the lower divisions. They are your town's team, in amateur footy they are your town's people, we is good.
Tamas speaking of Chelsea though....yeah....
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Watching the Portugal-Denmark game, Liep? Denmark's lucky so far. That should have been a penalty against them, instead they scored. Should be 1-0 the other way at halftime.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tamas

OMFG

Sweden got ahead of Hungary and dominated the game, but failed to make more chances. Then a penalty made the game 1-1, and Hungary grew up to the task and the game was quite good for the last 15 minutes. With Portugal losing, it seemed that Hungary retains second place and can continue to dream on.

Then came the very last SECOND of the injury time, the Hungarian defense makes a mistake, and Ibrahimovic scores. :(

Ape

Quote from: Tamas on September 05, 2009, 02:54:42 PM
OMFG

Sweden got ahead of Hungary and dominated the game, but failed to make more chances. Then a penalty made the game 1-1, and Hungary grew up to the task and the game was quite good for the last 15 minutes. With Portugal losing, it seemed that Hungary retains second place and can continue to dream on.

Then came the very last SECOND of the injury time, the Hungarian defense makes a mistake, and Ibrahimovic scores. :(

:lmfao:

Cerr

<_<

Cyprus 1-1 Ireland
About 10 minutes to go. Ireland went ahead early in the game and as per usual immediately gave up attacking. Cyprus equalized before half time.
Either team could still win the match.
Very bad performance and potentially disastrous result for Ireland.

Cerr

Robbie Keane just scored!
2-1 for Ireland.
It's going to be a nervy last few minutes.

Cerr

Well they won the game which is the most important thing but it was a very disappointing performance.

Sahib

Poland- Northern Irealand. Now, Polish time is weakest in years so I didn't have any great expectations, but we really need to get that demented old Dutch guy out. 4-5-1, 35 years old winger playing in defense and a guy without club as a first substitute  :bleeding:
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Pat

Top of the league, and tomorrow we'll beat the arseholes from the wrong side of Sweden to advance to the cup final :cool: