The end times?
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on September 20, 2016, 01:30:43 AM
What do the people say of this?
The end times?

Nah, not much debate, it's a random trivia thing I guess. I was actually surprised that it hadn't happened earlier.

IIRC in Italy they had a match (Inter vs. somebody else) last season where all the 22 starters were non-Italian.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Fuck football.
I just turned the game on shortly after sunderland second goal too <_<
Bloody London.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

So I guess England is already on the lookout for a new manager?

Sunderland was fucked for nothing it seems. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

I've been thinking on that one. What if he hadn't left.
On the one hand we would have had a decent pre season. On the other to lose a manager like this wouldnt be great.

Shame this couldn't have happened just before an international. Would be good to see England suffer.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Quote from: Tyr on September 27, 2016, 09:31:55 AM
I've been thinking on that one. What if he hadn't left.
On the one hand we would have had a decent pre season. On the other to lose a manager like this wouldnt be great.

Shame this couldn't have happened just before an international. Would be good to see England suffer.

Moyes is yesterday's man. Granted Big Sam is the day before yesterday's man, but his neanderthal football seemed enough to milk out results for a team battling relegation. I guess hoof and run will always work at a certain level.

Granted it was a different league, but Moyes looked clueless managing Real Sociedad, and you aren't looking too good so far.

Josquius

I never got the criticism of allardyce as an old fashioned manager. He is pretty modern actually,  very stats based. One of the first to try the moneyball type approach in football.
Moyes.... God knows. Up to the last game I was forgiving. We mostly played top teams and did quite well in the games. If chance had gone our way wed have a lot more points.
Middlesbrough is an exception but we had a reserve team out.
Palace though. .... God that was awful
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Liep

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josquius

And he's gone. He takes with him the record as England's best ever manager- 100% win record.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

What an idiot. Gets the job of his dreams, can't stay out of dodgy deals for even a few weeks.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: celedhring on September 27, 2016, 05:48:05 PM
What an idiot. Gets the job of his dreams, can't stay out of dodgy deals for even a few weeks.

I dunno.  400,000 quid vs. managing a shyte team?