News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Deserved equaliser from Porto. United never really played any good in this game, and why do they keep playing Park?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Norgy

Apparently, they sell a gazillion shirts in Korea because of him.
Park isn't a bad player, he has work ethics and technical ability, but his physique sometimes lets him down as well as his tactical understanding.
Isn't Tosic registered for UEFA CL play?

I Killed Kenny

Cerr

It was a fairly good game. Man U really weren't impressive. They might make it through against Porto but I don't think they'll win it this year.
They'll probably still win the Premier League. Liverpool really need to win all their remaining games but as good as they're playing at the moment I don't see that happening unfortunately.

Josephus

I wouldn't rule Man U. out of this yet. They have a nasty habit of winning all the time. i agree, they haven't been on form of late, but I wouldn't rule them out.
Prediction: Away game against Porto will be 0-0, until the final second, when Man Utd will score a cheap goal.

Looking forward to tonight's Chelsea-L'pool game
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

clandestino

Quote from: Josephus on April 08, 2009, 08:31:42 AM
I wouldn't rule Man U. out of this yet. They have a nasty habit of winning all the time. i agree, they haven't been on form of late, but I wouldn't rule them out.
Prediction: Away game against Porto will be 0-0, until the final second, when Man Utd will score a cheap goal.

Looking forward to tonight's Chelsea-L'pool game

Apparently Porto hasn't lost any game against English teams in its stadium...

anti- :bowler:

katmai

Barca is beating Bayern badly!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Crap missed 20 mins of the Chelsea-pool game and 2 goals by Chelsea to go up 3-1 :o

clandestino

Quote from: katmai on April 08, 2009, 03:03:44 PM

So Bayern's only accomplish this season will be trashing my team in the Champions League. Great. :mad:

I'm so adding those fuckers to the LIST.

katmai

Quote from: clandestino on April 08, 2009, 03:19:26 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 08, 2009, 03:03:44 PM

So Bayern's only accomplish this season will be trashing my team in the Champions League. Great. :mad:

I'm so adding those fuckers to the LIST.

:console:

I am stuck with my favorite English team playing a team with my last name. I don't know who to root for!

clandestino

Quote from: katmai on April 08, 2009, 03:22:45 PM

:console:

I am stuck with my favorite English team playing a team with my last name. I don't know who to root for!

I can't root for English teams, they don't need any additional help. I'm happy with any Spanish team or Porto victory.

BTW, if my math is right you have a kickass last name. :smoke:

Tamas

I am SO HAPPY!

1. Chelsea is two goals ahead

2. Barcelona is as good as through

3. Bayern is utterly humiliated

An evening of CL can't get much better than this! :cheers:

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai