And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on December 06, 2022, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 23, 2022, 12:55:38 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 23, 2022, 12:53:41 PM6-0 now, with 8 minutes of stoppage time. Maybe Hispanics should stop the carnage against fellow Hispanics.  :P

Well no, Morata scored. Almost all shots on goal are are goals.

Like I said in the England game, god only gives so many goals, they shouldn't waste them all on the first game.

I was 1 for 2 :lol:

All right, good call from you, for once.  ;)

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 06, 2022, 12:51:05 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 06, 2022, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: HVC on November 23, 2022, 12:55:38 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 23, 2022, 12:53:41 PM6-0 now, with 8 minutes of stoppage time. Maybe Hispanics should stop the carnage against fellow Hispanics.  :P

Well no, Morata scored. Almost all shots on goal are are goals.

Like I said in the England game, god only gives so many goals, they shouldn't waste them all on the first game.

I was 1 for 2 :lol:

All right, good call from you, for once.  ;)

I'll take it! :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Ronaldo is a piece of shit human being who got lucky in life because he's pretty good at football. And now he is benched in this knockout match.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Wayne "nut stomper" Rooney isn't the best example of an illegimate send off.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Gups on December 06, 2022, 12:50:39 PMUnobjectionable team?  :lmfao:

No team is, to be fair.

QuoteWell Maguire is annoying and crap and Kane is Kane but otherwise what's wrong with England?

QuoteEasy, England.  :P 
Lately, the last Euro campaign between diving and unduly "home advantage".

QuoteThey dive just as much as every other team and roll around trying to get the oppo sent off much less than most others ( cough Ronaldo)

So now you recognise they dive a lot? Good.
Ah, I see, sour grapes from 2006. Tell Rooney to get a brain next time and the team how to take penalties (improved lately).

Thing is, the Three Lions are much better at it diving than Ronaldo, they got goals from it.
Ronaldo got targeted by Bouhlarouz in the previous game (battle of Nuremberg) remember? Or was it just dives?

As for the successful diving, England is only comparable to the best ones in that area, again not the Selecção.

QuoteIf Ronaldo gets a touch in the box, he goes down. Just like every other striker in the world. I don't like it much but it's reality.

Fixed!

As for players falling without being touched, try Griezmann's FK in the final vs Croatia in 2018. Even if it pains me, since I like his profile for les Bleus.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 06, 2022, 12:53:05 PMRonaldo is a piece of shit human being who got lucky in life because he's pretty good at football. And now he is benched in this knockout match.

Bad news for the Portugal haters, I'd say. He would be more efficient as a super sub, these days.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on December 06, 2022, 12:49:13 PMWell, that sucked :D

Anyway, my issue with England is their media and fans, rather than the team itself. If they win, they'll be downright insufferable.

:tinfoil:

No threviel to jinx whatever team Spain was playing this time, sorry.

Threviel

Rotflol, I love this Spanish team.  :nelson:

alfred russel

0-0 in regular time, 0-0 in extra time, and Spain couldn't even score on penalties...guys we really need to make the goals bigger.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Maladict

It's getting pretty lively around here  :lol:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maladict on December 06, 2022, 01:22:11 PMIt's getting pretty lively around here  :lol:

No sleeping for you tonight.  :P

Grey Fox

Go Morocco! You can avenge everyone!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Well damn. I tried to watch the second half but my kid said no. I missed a biggy.
I guess the gods got mixed up which side was which due to morocco's colours?

I guess there's a lot of melilla and ceuta shit flying around.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on December 06, 2022, 01:36:07 PMWell damn. I tried to watch the second half but my kid said no. I missed a biggy.
I guess the gods got mixed up which side was which due to morocco's colours?
The gods thought it was Portugal? Interesting.  :hmm:

QuoteI guess there's a lot of melilla and ceuta shit flying around.
Ceuta? I don't see Spain giving it back to Portugal anytime soon, not that Portugal would be interested, anyways.  :P

FunkMonk

Quote from: alfred russel on December 06, 2022, 01:21:36 PM0-0 in regular time, 0-0 in extra time, and Spain couldn't even score on penalties...guys we really need to make the goals bigger.

There should be two balls in play. Think of the hilarity on top of all the additional goals.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.