News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Football (Soccer) Thread

Started by Liep, March 11, 2009, 02:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Ghana equalised on their very first chances following the even more defensive play by Fernando Santos.

A couple of minutes of offensive play and a goal.  :hmm:

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Duque de Bragança

Wait, some inspired offensive coaching by Santos? New comer Leão just scored on a counter-attack.

Duque de Bragança

9 minutes of stoppage time, and Ghana just scored: 3-2.  :hmm:

HVC

How do you push a goalie and not even get a foul.

Valmy

Is it just me or does stoppage time seem to go on forever in this WC?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

The refs are under direction to make up all time lost. Should just stop the clock at this point.

Duque de Bragança

Damn, Diogo Costa nearly blew it. He is very good usually.

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on November 24, 2022, 12:59:50 PMDamn, Diogo Costa nearly blew it. He is very good usually.

Yes, almost ended in a very humiliating fashion.

HVC

Yay and all, but they're in trouble against a good offense.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!