Started by Tonitrus, May 30, 2024, 03:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for?

4 (66.7%)
1 (16.7%)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Tonitrus

Coming this weekend...likely to result in Mexico's first woman president.

Valmy

Heh well I know who all those people are and who is going to win easily.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Which one(s) in the pocket of the cartels?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Let's gamble.... Older woman is least corrupt / neo lib!
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tonitrus on May 30, 2024, 03:00:50 PMComing this weekend...likely to result in Mexico's first woman president.

And Mexico's first Jewish President I believe?
Let's bomb Russia!

Savonarola

The parties have the best names this year:  Sigamos Haciendo Historia (Let's keep on making history) and Fuerza y Corazón por México (Strength and Heart for Mexico.)   Unfortunately Movimiento Ciudadano (Citizen's Movement) is forgettable.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Savonarola on May 30, 2024, 04:18:59 PMUnfortunately Movimiento Ciudadano (Citizen's Movement) is forgettable.

Yet just one strategic use of the word "bowel" could totally change that around.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Tonitrus

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 30, 2024, 03:28:05 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on May 30, 2024, 03:00:50 PMComing this weekend...likely to result in Mexico's first woman president.

And Mexico's first Jewish President I believe?

Wiki notes that as her family's religious heritage, but that she herself is secular.