Irish prime minister slams the sect of crossdressing kiddie-fiddlers

Started by Martinus, July 21, 2011, 07:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on July 21, 2011, 12:33:30 PM
I don't know Raz... it's always worthwhile to piss off Marty, sure, but surely you don't want to take the side of the child abusers and those who protected them? The pedophilia scandals in Ireland are a fair bit beyond he-said-he-said.

I didn't take a side.  I'm pointing out that he doesn't care about rape or child abuse, only that an organization he doesn't like is being hurt.  In fact, Marty happily takes the side of rapists so long as they are rich, powerful but not religious.  I think that Marty opposes any type of sex crime, because he fears it might bleed over into restricting homosexuality.  In my opinion Marty would tolerate making rape and sexual abuse legal if meant preventing any type of sanction on homosexual behavior.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Malthus on July 21, 2011, 01:07:36 PM
Out of curiousity - is there any evidence that the hierarchy of the Catholic Church has taken any really major and concrete steps to reform its internal mechanisms in light of the horrendous and apparently world-wide child abuse scandal that has unfolded over the last couple of decades?
I believe what's been established in the Catholic Church in the UK is considered a world model for dealing with child abuse, similarly what's been established within the Irish Church since these results is believed to be pretty robust.

The speech is remarkable, the sort of thing you could never before imagine hearing in the Dail.  Well done to Enda Kenny.
Let's bomb Russia!