"High Class NY" prostitution ring broken up--TMZ publishes client list in 3 2...

Started by MadImmortalMan, July 20, 2011, 03:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 04:44:55 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 20, 2011, 04:22:00 PM
I can't imagine anyone is worth $10k a night.

I don't know. It's only 5 strollers.

I bet Ide is creative enough to find a way to spend five strollers in one night on hookers.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2011, 04:15:34 PM
:hmm: That last name is very uncommon, AFAIK, and belongs to someone I know in the third degree.  :ph34r:

How do you say "a friend of ours" in Russian?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 20, 2011, 06:04:05 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2011, 04:15:34 PM
:hmm: That last name is very uncommon, AFAIK, and belongs to someone I know in the third degree.  :ph34r:

How do you say "a friend of ours" in Russian?
Russians do not have a concept of made men that I'm aware of. 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2011, 06:30:44 PM

In Eastern Promises they got tatoos on their knees and tits when they were made.

Ideologue

Quote from: Viking on July 20, 2011, 04:25:15 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 20, 2011, 04:22:00 PM
I can't imagine anyone is worth $10k a night.

that depends, do you have $10k to spend?

In fairness, I was jumping to conclusions.  It doesn't say anybody spent $10,000 on one hooker. :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 03:59:33 PM

Well, I may be required to go on a business trip there. But I will stay out as far as I can help it. Your country is a disgrace.

I'm sorry that you would disappointed by the lack of human trafficking in the US, but you can't have everything.  Oh and word to the wise, we prosecute rape in the US as well, and unlike Poland you can't bribe the police with turnips.  So if you come, you should probably refrain from your Euro ways of rape and bribery while you are here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on July 20, 2011, 06:30:44 PM

The made men thing is a bit over played and romanticized in film.  From what I've been told it's more like insiders (the mobsters), and the outsiders (everyone else).  I imagine the Russians have a similar system.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017