BBC bans Torchwood gay sex scene that will be shown in the US

Started by Brazen, July 20, 2011, 10:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 20, 2011, 02:49:20 PM
You were the one who brought up outside(to Torchwood only viewers) info first. :contract:

It's not a spoiler if what I reveal is how the character gets introduced in his/her/its first appearance.

"This is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." - not a spoiler
"This is Darth Vader, Luke's father" - a spoiler
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

dps

Quote from: Viking on July 20, 2011, 02:52:24 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 20, 2011, 02:49:20 PM
You were the one who brought up outside(to Torchwood only viewers) info first. :contract:

It's not a spoiler if what I reveal is how the character gets introduced in his/her/its first appearance.

"This is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." - not a spoiler
"This is Darth Vader, Luke's father" - a spoiler

Congratulations, now you've ruined The Empire Strikes Back for anyone who's not seen it yet.  :(

:D

HVC

The empire strikes back? dammit! i thought it was over after luke blew up the space disco ball.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Viking

Quote from: HVC on July 20, 2011, 03:28:04 PM
The empire strikes back? dammit! i thought it was over after luke blew up the space disco ball.

Don't worry, there is a third one where the token black guy gets to blow up the next space disco ball. What was the name of that one.. ehh.. "Return of Darth Blaxxploitation?" iirc, either that or "Return of the Jedi".
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.