And we're back!

Main Menu

The Perfect Slargos Topic

Started by Viking, July 18, 2011, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2011, 09:42:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2011, 03:28:59 AM
Could it be the case of consent to charge? For example, in Polish law, the victim must consent to the perp being charged with rape (with obvious exceptions, like the victim being dead or a minor or disabled). This is not a standard private prosecution - once the consent is given, this becomes a public charge and the consent cannot be withdrawn. However, they can't prosecute against the victim's wishes as this is considered an issue of privacy/intimacy.

I dunno anything about Norwegian law, so I suppose it could be.

Under Canadian law though, the only consent necessary to proceed with a charge is my own. :menace:

or, actually, your boss.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2011, 09:42:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2011, 03:28:59 AM
Could it be the case of consent to charge? For example, in Polish law, the victim must consent to the perp being charged with rape (with obvious exceptions, like the victim being dead or a minor or disabled). This is not a standard private prosecution - once the consent is given, this becomes a public charge and the consent cannot be withdrawn. However, they can't prosecute against the victim's wishes as this is considered an issue of privacy/intimacy.

I dunno anything about Norwegian law, so I suppose it could be.

Under Canadian law though, the only consent necessary to proceed with a charge is my own. :menace:

I'd rather trust a rape victim than you, so Poland > Canada. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on July 19, 2011, 03:38:45 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2011, 03:36:18 AM
And for the record, a rape tape with no victim testimony could be just roleplaying.

Ok. That actually got me going.

Well done.

Now I'm going to go find a faggot to kick the shit out of, and claim it's one of those artsy snuff films. Totally legit roleplaying.

Again, I've been to gay dating sites. There are gays out there looking for that kind of experience.

Weren't you the one defending the BDSM guy in Sweden who was charged with rape and bodily harm despite having a pre-agreed BDSM arrangement with the woman? If so (you may have not posted in that thread, I agree), then you are not consistent, Slargy. Is the guy in this story here different only because he is black?

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 01:33:21 AM
Quote from: Slargos on July 19, 2011, 03:38:45 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 19, 2011, 03:36:18 AM
And for the record, a rape tape with no victim testimony could be just roleplaying.

Ok. That actually got me going.

Well done.

Now I'm going to go find a faggot to kick the shit out of, and claim it's one of those artsy snuff films. Totally legit roleplaying.

Again, I've been to gay dating sites. There are gays out there looking for that kind of experience.

Weren't you the one defending the BDSM guy in Sweden who was charged with rape and bodily harm despite having a pre-agreed BDSM arrangement with the woman? If so (you may have not posted in that thread, I agree), then you are not consistent, Slargy. Is the guy in this story here different only because he is black?

Yes, I'm sure a 15 year old Arab engaged in consensual rape-sex with a severely intoxicated 20-something (which, statistically speaking, has something like a 95% likelyhood of being Norwegian) outside of the Parliament building during saturday night rape hour. Occam's razor and all that.

Additionally, you're completely right that consesual sex is completely analogous with rape that is potentially consensual. My bad.

Martinus

Didn't the woman in the BDSM case claim it was not consensual? Yet you believed the guy, not the woman. Why?

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
Didn't the woman in the BDSM case claim it was not consensual? Yet you believed the guy, not the woman. Why?

No, they both claimed it was consensual. [Unless you're referring to the rape-cabin-in-the-woods-with-hidden-cellar deal. In which case I have no idea what you're talking about, you twisted fuck. The guy was guilty as sin.]

Regardless, that was Brain's bone, not mine.

Yet you like to eat feces. Why?

Slargos

QuotePolice in New York [Sic. Well done, google translate  :lmfao: ] could not do anything with it as long as the victim is not present. The arrested 15 year old African boy who police said raped the woman is released but still charged. He lives in a refugee reception center. He told police that he was caring for the woman because she was exhausted.

This reminds me of the rape in Stockholm a few years back where a nigger raped a woman on her way home from work, and when a towel head arrived on the scene the nigger got scared and ran. What'd the towel head do? He went ahead and raped her aswell. Great people.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on July 20, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
Didn't the woman in the BDSM case claim it was not consensual?

Hawt.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on July 20, 2011, 04:11:29 AM
QuotePolice in New York [Sic. Well done, google translate  :lmfao: ] could not do anything with it as long as the victim is not present. The arrested 15 year old African boy who police said raped the woman is released but still charged. He lives in a refugee reception center. He told police that he was caring for the woman because she was exhausted.

This reminds me of the rape in Stockholm a few years back where a nigger raped a woman on her way home from work, and when a towel head arrived on the scene the nigger got scared and ran. What'd the towel head do? He went ahead and raped her aswell. Great people.

Ugh, sloppy seconds.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive