News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Emergency CK question

Started by Admiral Yi, July 17, 2011, 07:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

How do you land an invading army on Bornholm?

Map is maximum zoom, I castled off, shielded off, been left clicking for 15 minutes to no avail.  Tried armies off but then I've not nothing to move.

Is there some cheat code I can use?  Some secret part of the sea where I can left click?

Help.

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 17, 2011, 07:01:17 PM
How do you land an invading army on Bornholm?

Map is maximum zoom, I castled off, shielded off, been left clicking for 15 minutes to no avail.  Tried armies off but then I've not nothing to move.

Is there some cheat code I can use?  Some secret part of the sea where I can left click?

Help.

Hm.  I've been able to do it in the past, but as I recall it was a bit of a pixil search.

Admiral Yi

Finally got a work around. :weep:

Landed my boys back at Danzig, that fog of warred the Bornholm boys, then I could left click.

Damn.

PRC

What was the scenario that demanded your urgent landing on Bornholm!?

citizen k

Quote from: PRC on July 18, 2011, 11:37:20 PM

It was "Bornholm or Bust!"  ;)

dps

Given that the AI in CK sometimes won't make peace until you occupy every one of their counties, all it would take would be being attacked by whoever owns Bornholm.

Admiral Yi

It was owned by paganites and the sixth province I needed to claim the crown of Denmark.

Also, one of my personal goals in CK is to spread my nationality as much as possible and that doesn't happen during war.