Should go on holiday next week or the week after that

Started by Tamas, July 12, 2011, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

I got a new position at work, but my mentor is going on a two weeks long holiday starting next week, and I figure this is my only window of opportunity to do so myself if I want to get up to speed at work quickly.

Except that I have no idea what to do. Any pointers?

And before one of you retards start, the beets will be fine.

Pedrito

Cartwagon-wise, I'd suggest Romania, Bulgaria or Moldova  :P

Seriously speaking, Normandy and Bretagne; Rome and Florence; North of Spain; Norway; Cappadocia; these are the first places that come to my mind.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

Farmers don't take vacations.

I hear Cyprus is cheap these days.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Quote from: Pedrito on July 12, 2011, 10:57:39 AM
Cartwagon-wise, I'd suggest Romania, Bulgaria or Moldova  :P

Seriously speaking, Normandy and Bretagne; Rome and Florence; North of Spain; Norway; Cappadocia; these are the first places that come to my mind.

L.

It's high holiday season in France right? So if I was to take a car ride there I would be in 7th hell on the roads?  :hmm:

Richard Hakluyt

Helltime in France is august, mid-july might be ok.

alfred russel

Lonely Planet has listed Syria as one of their top 10 destinations for 2011, and I understand there may be some deals you could get there atm.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Tamas

Quote from: alfred russel on July 12, 2011, 01:07:30 PM
Lonely Planet has listed Syria as one of their top 10 destinations for 2011, and I understand there may be some deals you could get there atm.

:lol:

EXCELLENT idea

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Pedrito

Quote from: Tamas on July 12, 2011, 12:34:20 PM
It's high holiday season in France right? So if I was to take a car ride there I would be in 7th hell on the roads?  :hmm:
Every season is hell season for driving in France. Those morons are worse than italians, behind a steering wheel.  :glare:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points