Main Menu

5 years married.

Started by Ed Anger, July 01, 2011, 05:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

Quote from: Neil on July 01, 2011, 06:44:37 PM
Actually, it was 6 years for me on the 25th of June.

11 years here as of June 6th.  I have the gray hair to prove it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

My 20th anniversary is coming up at the beginning of August.  In celebration I will look for opportunities to pick on Tim.

PDH

I would have been married for 21 years last January.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on July 06, 2011, 11:28:44 AM
I would have been married for 21 years last January.

You should celebrate by coming up and having some beer.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

My parents have been married for 34 years this year. They've been hating eachother for the past 19.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Arvoreen

The middle of August will be my 20th anniversary!

Congrats to everyone!  :cheers:

CountDeMoney

sbr

February would have been my 17th anniversary, but we were only married for about 6 years.  Then after a 5 year break we tried it again (without re-marrying) and stunningly, it still didn't work the second time either. :hide:

My parents have been married well over 40 years and are getting close to their 50th; they still seem to like each other too.

Maximus

Quote from: sbr on July 06, 2011, 06:38:17 PM
My parents have been married well over 40 years and are getting close to their 50th; they still seem to like each other too.
My parents celebrated their 52nd this year.

Ed Anger

I don't know how long my parents have been married. Never asked.  :lol: :blush:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2011, 06:55:56 PM

Sometimes, you don't want to know. 

"Married?  We aren't married.  What gave you that idea?"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

My parents were married in 1970 so I guess that makes it 41 years for them. :blink:

Next month it'll be 12 years for me. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 06, 2011, 06:55:56 PM

I turn 41 in a few months and I know my folks were married for at least a couple of years before I was born.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know how long their parents have been married.

Is it the kids responsibility to throw the 50th Golden Anniversary party?  If so I hope everyone like Mac and Cheese and hot dogs at the Grange Hall.