And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2015, 03:49:34 PM
time to stock up on milk and bread.
We were supposed to get that shit but now I'm hearing it'll all be rain for us, and snow to the north... so  :nelson:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 30, 2015, 07:42:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2015, 03:49:34 PM
time to stock up on milk and bread.
We were supposed to get that shit but now I'm hearing it'll all be rain for us, and snow to the north... so  :nelson:

You'll get yours carpetbagger.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

It isn't even that cold out but it still felt like death. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

We got a lock of fucking snow last night.  Maybe two feet.  You boys further east better brace.

Ed Anger

The rain/snow line moved north. Yay!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 01, 2015, 06:05:08 PM
We got a lock of fucking snow last night.  Maybe two feet.  You boys further east better brace.

We're supposed to get about a foot of snow starting overnight and into tomorrow.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

We got 2 cm last night! :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Here it was the coldest night of the winter so far, -3.8C.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 01, 2015, 06:27:56 PM
The rain/snow line moved north. Yay!
We got nothing.  I was mocking the boys up in Chicago this morning.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

Snow day here in eastern Mass, and working from home. It's been snowing hard for a while and the stuff is really building up now.

crazy canuck

I remember about a decade ago or so when we used to get snow.

garbon

After our freezing rain, really starting to come down again - though it is just super light powder so don't think should amount to much.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

OMG we had all of 1.5 inches of snow overnight, which lingered into today.  :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

KRonn

Quote from: mongers on February 03, 2015, 02:52:26 PM
OMG we had all of 1.5 inches of snow overnight, which lingered into today.  :)

We got at least a foot of snow yesterday and it looked like more as it was nearly as tall as my snow blower scoop of twenty inches. That's on top of the two to three feet that towns in the area got last week. So for me this new stuff makes it at least three feet and looks like more, or over a meter of snow.