Rain. Thunder. Lightening. Rejoice!

I'm still awaiting it here.   :(
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Agelastus

Quote from: mongers on July 22, 2013, 07:27:55 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on July 22, 2013, 07:19:35 PM
Rain. Thunder. Lightening. Rejoice!

I'm still awaiting it here.   :(

Plenty of rain here, lots of thunder, lightning approximately 1 mile away at last count.

Guess my grass gets another few days to grow.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

mongers

Still no rain here.  <_<

lustindarkness

It was hot and muggy yesterday. We got at least 3 inches of rain today, the sky was falling, lightning, flash flood warnings, severe thunderstorm warnings. So yeah, normal summer day.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

WTF? It is now like mid 60s right now. We went from last week with it around 100 and now we've dropped to this? I'm so going to get sick. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2013, 08:32:02 AM
WTF? It is now like mid 60s right now. We went from last week with it around 100 and now we've dropped to this? I'm so going to get sick. :(

Sounds like you're coming down with a severe case of britishness.   :bowler:

Sheilbh

The storms have broken the heat :w00t:

Still pleasantly warm and sunny most days (around 25C) but not so muggy anymore and I can sleep :)
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: mongers on July 25, 2013, 09:16:59 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2013, 08:32:02 AM

Sounds like you're coming down with a severe case of britishness.   :bowler:

We now had a lovely day and tomorrow is supposed to be good enough for beach weather. :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Yesterday was lovely. 70F and it felt like early fall. No Doomtitty.

I sat in the park watching the MILF'S..
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

We're back into the 80s which is lovely. However, this morning is super moist as I think it is something like 80% humidity.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, that shit really ruins the chance to open the windows.  Fucking sit there and watch the corners of paper curl up.

Syt

The 30 year old Austrian heat record has been broken, in Carinthia: 39.9°C. Vienna has 37.7°C at the moment. In general I prefer air temperature to be below body temperature.

Oh, and it's probably going to stay like that for the week. :bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

I thought we had it bad with 30 degrees, but that's just awful. Plus they're promising 20-25 degrees next week and just one more night with +20.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk