News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Had some snow overnight(only sticking to grass/cars), but so far mostly rain.

Still, it's a snow day for us...which feels...weird.  I feel like I am AWOL.  :D

Ed Anger

I hope you snow fags are happy. Gaia blew 6 inches of cocaine on my driveway.

I hate you snofags.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Roads are still slushy, but it's accumulating on the grass.  I'm about to go out into it now and do some 4X4ing, just because.  See ya later! :)

Ed Anger

Those poor dazzling urbanites.  :(

CountDeMoney

They add traction in the treads.

Ed Anger

It is all the grape soda in their blood.

Ed Anger

Since my nephews are home from school, I might annoy them on Xbox live. I think they need an education on griefing.

:)

CountDeMoney

Pfft, it's just one big Slushee out there.  Disappointing.

garbon

I'm really how annoyed how hyped every storm is now - for every state that it might hit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2013, 10:11:48 AM
Since my nephews are home from school, I might annoy them on Xbox live. I think they need an education on griefing.

:)

GTA 4 was a blast. Gunning them down as they respawned was a hoot. BEST SNOW DAY EVER.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2013, 01:13:46 PM
Pfft, it's just one big Slushee out there.  Disappointing.
We got about an inch of snow. :mad:

I had trouble getting up the hill at the end of my driveway, but most of the snow has melted already.  Gonna be in the 60s by the weekend. :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Forecast for today: 16°C and sunshine. :)
Forecast next week: -3°C and snowfall. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Tamas

Tamas

It appears authorities just pretty much gave up on a lot of motorways (and who knows whats going on the lesser roads). There are sections where hundreds of cars have been stuck since the afternoon. On one of the motorways there was a huge accident involving like 40 cars.

All open-air happenings due to our national holiday tomorrow have been cancelled. Are the heavens with FIDESZ? :P