News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Not even Tax Day yet, and it's already 84 degrees (Fahrenheit for Fucktard Max) tomorrow.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

MAH LEGS HURT.

More thunderstorms.  :glare:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 10, 2017, 08:29:47 PM
MAH LEGS HURT.

More thunderstorms.  :glare:

Between you, Timmay and my mother, we could outfit an OTH early warning network.  MAH DOPPLER

Ed Anger

PDH

Been in the low 70s here, sunny with a nice breeze.  Good weather in paradise, hot enough that the co-eds wear skimpy outfits, cool enough that working does not require a basting spoon.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

STOP RUBBING YOUR GOOD WEATHER IN OUR FACES

CountDeMoney

PDH is the forum Kenny Powers.

What a dick.

PDH

...it rained here last week...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2017, 08:14:24 PM
Not even Tax Day yet, and it's already 84 degrees (Fahrenheit for Fucktard Max) tomorrow.

Going back there, or back to TX, are my mostly likely two options when I leave here next year.  Not looking forward to either.   :yucky:

Barrister

It snowed here yesterday. :mellow:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

First measurable rain here in 29 days, it has not been a typical English spring so far.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

I'm not sure when I last used my umbrella. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Always strangely curious to turn on The Weather Channel and watch Hattiesburg getting assraped by severe weather.