Quote from: katmai on January 14, 2017, 09:03:18 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 14, 2017, 07:27:51 PM
The ice storm fizzled out.  :)

Now I'm stuck with milk and bread.
no wonder constipated all the time

Reading Languish causes that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

First time in many years I've seen an amber warning for massive snowfall. I'm sure it won't amount to much though, whenever the met service comes prepared the weather always disappoints.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

We're going to set a record for total lack of snowfall this winter.  We've had more days above 60 degrees this month (that's Fahrenheit for assfuck Euronigger cunt filth like Max) than we've had under 40 degrees.  Everybody's loving it, but for February, that's disturbing.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
We're going to set a record for total lack of snowfall this winter.  We've had more days above 60 degrees this month (that's Fahrenheit for assfuck Euronigger cunt filth like Max) than we've had under 40 degrees.  Everybody's loving it, but for February, that's disturbing.

Goodbye climate, welcome to the world of only weather.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

supposed to hit 15C today. it's been a weird winter. been a few weird winters in the last couple of years.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

If I hear "atmospheric river" again today I am going to start drinking early.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Maximus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 23, 2017, 06:44:42 AM
:hug: The inevitable fall caused by your inability to change is upon us; but don't worry, we'll rebuild in metric.

Valmy

Yeah this winter has been terrible. Granted we have had really warm winters in the past (it was so hot in 1983 I remember it killed our Christmas Tree and turned it brown) but we have had several in a row now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Liep on February 23, 2017, 06:13:52 AM
First time in many years I've seen an amber warning for massive snowfall. I'm sure it won't amount to much though, whenever the met service comes prepared the weather always disappoints.

The 24 hours news channel has been reporting on this all day like armageddon was upon us. So far it's just sleet.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

I've enjoyed the last two weeks of 60 degree weather. My old bones haven't hurt as much.  :)

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 23, 2017, 07:48:14 PM
I've enjoyed the last two weeks of 60 degree weather. My old bones haven't hurt as much.  :)

If you stop hitting yourself with them, they won't hurt at all.  :secret:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

The pear trees here have started to bloom. :wacko:

This has been a non-winter winter so far.  I feel like I live in north Florida.  NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

looks like the saps in Filthydelphia might get up to 24 inches of the white stuff. I suggest a Sunday panic run for bread and milk.

PDH

The fruit trees are blooming here, and the leaves are starting to come out.  This is truly a magical land.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM