News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

That's about like the Eastern Front in what...early '44?

Admiral Yi

Birds are chirping.  :)

crazy canuck

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 23, 2021, 02:22:02 PM
That's about like the Eastern Front in what...early '44?

:lol:

viper37

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on February 21, 2021, 12:07:48 PM
18°C here, with many people in the streets. I expect a rebound in covid cases next week.
outdoor isn't too bad.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Mosquitoes are already back. How rude! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Spring starts today. So of course it's -2°C and snowfall.

We expect mid-10s by end of next week, though. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

KRonn

It was cold much of last week, warmed up a bit by week's end and this weekend through next week we'll have nice 50s to 65 temps (10-18c).

Admiral Yi

Just got a tornado warning.  Checked the radar and the front looks pretty damn big.

viper37

March every year
March in confinement

Except today, all week was really sunny and warm, temperatures close to 20C yesterday afternoon.  This morning waking up was close to 0C.  They forecast snow for the week-end.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: viper37 on March 24, 2021, 09:31:26 PM
Except today, all week was really sunny and warm, temperatures close to 20C yesterday afternoon.  This morning waking up was close to 0C.  They forecast snow for the week-end.

Vive le retour à la normale !  :lol:

Grey Fox

It's going to be 20 in Montreal today & unlike Viper, we won't get any snow this weekend.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Now that people are getting vaccinated, it is bound to snow GF  :D

KRonn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 23, 2021, 07:42:36 PM
Just got a tornado warning.  Checked the radar and the front looks pretty damn big.

We rarely get tornados in the North East but I have seen weather/news tracking potential tornado conditions and it is damn scary. 

mongers

Say hello to British Summer Time (BST). :wub:  :bowler:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on March 27, 2021, 11:40:55 PM
Say hello to British Summer Time (BST). :wub:  :bowler:

I know I'm now old as was waiting for this so sun would stop waking me at 6am. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.