News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Been well over 100F here everyday. Joy! I am headed out to the mountains of West Virginia pretty soon. Hopefully it is cooler there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Toronto is reaching Oklahoma or Texas panhandle levels of madness: brutally hot summers, brutally cold winters.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2016, 08:59:35 AM
Toronto is reaching Oklahoma or Texas panhandle levels of madness: brutally hot summers, brutally cold winters.

On the bright side, every spring and fall, we get two weeks of perfect weather.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

This is "Punch a Stranger's Baby in the Face Just Because" hot.

Ed Anger

"Too hot to fuck" hot.

CountDeMoney

"Why is My Belt Off Oh Wait I Forgot I Was Masturbating" hot.

Ed Anger

Fun fact: my kids sports practices aren't being called off. It's like the Minnesota Vikings training camp out there.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2016, 09:50:58 AM
Fun fact: my kids sports practices aren't being called off. It's like the Minnesota Vikings training camp out there.

A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Korey Stringer is no longer tired, and thirsty.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on July 22, 2016, 09:55:11 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 22, 2016, 09:50:58 AM

A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Korey Stringer is no longer tired, and thirsty.

Don't forget to lower you head when you tackle!

Already had a talk with a red face coach over that. The kids are 6 and 7, not Jack Tatum.

garbon

Today has gotten to a lovely 30C (86F) in Berlin. Perfect weather for relaxing in the park. :cool:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

"That's anal sex with no lube hot."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 23, 2016, 12:50:28 AM
PACNORWEST FTW  :blurgh:

Fuck off and die in a snowslide avalanche after eating your own feces for 7 weeks.