And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on January 18, 2014, 07:40:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2014, 07:34:34 PM
Alberta Clipper coming through. 2-4 inches of snow and every fucking bit of my right leg is in agony.

THANKS NEIL.

:mad:

You have fallen hard on the Ed Anger list of lists.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grinning_Colossus

We've been having 85+ degree days for the past week here in LA, and despite it being the wet season it hasn't rained in more than a month. Looks like we won't get to flush our toilets this summer.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2014, 07:42:29 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 18, 2014, 07:40:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2014, 07:34:34 PM
Alberta Clipper coming through. 2-4 inches of snow and every fucking bit of my right leg is in agony.

THANKS NEIL.

:mad:

You have fallen hard on the Ed Anger list of lists.

:(

I envy you your weather.  We have had a couple days of above freezing temps that are making our roads a slushy disaster zone.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 18, 2014, 07:57:04 PM

:(

I envy you your weather.  We have had a couple days of above freezing temps that are making our roads a slushy disaster zone.
Same thing here, staying above freezing forecasted for most of this week, making it slushy and icy out.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

Shitty here.  40 during the day and because it is clear it is about 15 at night - melt, ice, melt, ice, melt, ice.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sheilbh

Nice so far. The storms have stopped. It's been really sunny the last few days, but there's some night cloud to keep things mild.

I've a few Spanish friends who were here for the snow last January-March and are now fascinated by British weather :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

I have seen frost on the car only once so far this "winter", no ground frosts yet, lots of rain of course. My coat is 17 years old and will probably see me out, it gets used about 6 times a year.

Ed Anger

And another 2-4 inches inbound. I'm sick of this shit.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 20, 2014, 04:32:56 PM
Same.  I'm sick today, but even if I wasn't I would have not been able to get in due to the heavy snow out there this morning. :mad:

MORE GLOBAL WARMING PLZ
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Calling for 6" to 12" of snow today, the day I have two job interviews, one of which is all the way down in DC.  Even God wants me to stay unemployed.

lustindarkness

Gonna be real windy here today, but that is all the junk food I ate this weekend.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

Going to get a heavy snowstorm, up to a foot of snow today and into tomorrow. I'll be using my 40+ year old snow blower. It's like a family heirloom but after the season I'm pretty sure I'll buy a new one to replace it, as it's finally showing its age.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 21, 2014, 08:46:32 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 20, 2014, 04:32:56 PM
Same.  I'm sick today, but even if I wasn't I would have not been able to get in due to the heavy snow out there this morning. :mad:

MORE GLOBAL WARMING PLZ

It's like the 70's again. Snow after snow after snow. IT WAS FUN WHEN I WAS 7, BUT NOT NOW.

PDH

2-3 inches of snow supposed to be here tomorrow night.  The last 6 months we have had twice as much moisture per month as normal - I assume Wyoming is stealing all of California's water.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM