Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 27, 2013, 07:59:48 AM
Megastorm! :ph34r:

"It's the end of the world as we know it." 

There's a group of 'preppers' on another forum I frequent, there getting their knickers in a twist about it, quoting all the wacky alternative media forcasters, it's almost like they're willing it to be a bad one. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Barrister

There's snow on the ground this morning. :mellow: #itsthattimeofyear
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on October 27, 2013, 09:11:39 AM
There's snow on the ground this morning. :mellow: #itsthattimeofyear

Still have about one more week forecasted before we get any here.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 27, 2013, 07:59:48 AM
Megastorm! :ph34r:

We're getting it tomorrow. Storm warnings have been issued. :ph34r:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

KRonn

In the Northeast we're having cool nights but daytime temps are pretty nice, getting into the 60s many days. I did get gas and started my snow blower though, had to make sure it was working ok after sitting all spring and summer. I empty the gas out after each winter. Machine started right up. It's at least 35 years old now, got it used about 1982.

Syt

22°C in Vienna today. :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Quote from: KRonn on October 28, 2013, 09:40:47 AM
In the Northeast we're having cool nights but daytime temps are pretty nice, getting into the 60s many days. I did get gas and started my snow blower though, had to make sure it was working ok after sitting all spring and summer. I empty the gas out after each winter. Machine started right up. It's at least 35 years old now, got it used about 1982.

That reminds me, I gotta do that to. Mines only got 1 winter tho, better work.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

The roof blew off a train station up north, and several trees have fallen on the tracks. All trains suspended thus far, maybe I should call ask if they really need me to meet in. I don't think it's wise to brave the weather right now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

The tabloids are drowning in red and yellow BREAKING NEWS headlines.

mongers

Quote from: Liep on October 28, 2013, 11:13:07 AM
The roof blew off a train station up north, and several trees have fallen on the tracks. All trains suspended thus far, maybe I should call ask if they really need me to meet in. I don't think it's wise to brave the weather right now.

:yes:

You seem more exposed up there, than we were.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

It's raining cats and dogs.

Not really. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Trains have been cancelled for 8 hours now. A proper storm.

Liep

Biking home through a dark, desolate and battered Copenhagen was fun. Some twat across my street had left his window open, luckily no one was beneath it when it was torn off.

Sheilbh

Quote from: mongers on October 28, 2013, 02:09:47 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 28, 2013, 11:13:07 AM

:yes:

You seem more exposed up there, than we were.
The winds got a lot stronger before they hit Denmark too.
Let's bomb Russia!