News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

It's pouring down and I'm sitting by the window enjoying the lovely smell and the cool wind. Welcome autumn! :hug:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Damn it's hotter than hell up here in Ft. Worth today.  Over 100 here, with the heat index being 105-106, but only mid 90's back home.    :yucky:

mongers

Autumn evenings now here.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadBurgerMaker

Holy shit.  The wedding that I've dragged my ass up to North Texas to attend is outside. 

:bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:

It's 102 degrees right now, and will be holding steady through the time the wedding is supposed to start. 

:bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:

Forget a fucking jacket.  I'm considering wearing shorts and flip flops as punishment for their stupidity.  I need to go buy and wear a Corona t-shirt or something similar (plus my disgusting boonie hat) to really stand out in the photos. 

PDH

I once went to a wedding in Western Pennsylvania in 105 heat and more humidity than the inside of fat man's asscrack.  It was in a wooden church with no air and no real ventilation.  Old people were falling like flies, the bride had an adorable sweat stain on her dress, and the groom looked like he had been fished out of a pond.

Fuck that shit.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Hey, attend a wedding in a old southern church with no a/c in summer.

N00bs.

Except you Peedy. You get a pass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 01, 2013, 03:34:45 PM
Holy shit.  The wedding that I've dragged my ass up to North Texas to attend is outside. 

It's 102 degrees right now, and will be holding steady through the time the wedding is supposed to start. 

Forget a fucking jacket.  I'm considering wearing shorts and flip flops as punishment for their stupidity.  I need to go buy and wear a Corona t-shirt or something similar (plus my disgusting boonie hat) to really stand out in the photos.

Sounds like my brother's Brazillian beach wedding.  Even holding it once the sun went own it still felt like a billion degrees with 100% humidity.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

It feels like San Francisco today.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Autumn evening are definitely here, length of day diminish rapidly, I can see within the week having to start thinking about sweaters/warmer wear, whilst out and about.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

Its been a muggy 95 or 96 in Gulfport MS. <_<
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Liep

+20 degrees in september?  <_<
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

Here is hoping these next couple days are Doomidity's last jab before cruising into Fall.

CountDeMoney

I told you we'd be in for one more 90 degree anal fisting in September.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 09, 2013, 09:34:29 PM
I told you we'd be in for one more 90 degree anal fisting in September.

Show me on the doll where the Sun's rays touched you.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?