Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 19, 2009, 02:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Let the celebrations begin.  :hug:
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

For over a week now. :(
PDH!

Lucidor

Where the fuck where you?

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

katmai

Um really you were gone? :unsure:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Please tell me that you were mugged in the Tenderloin? :w00t:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on April 19, 2009, 03:04:40 AM
Please tell me that you were mugged in the Tenderloin? :w00t:

Had tacos there. 
PDH!

garbon

Razgovory

You went to Frisco and didn't tell garbon?  You mean you didn't want to meet him.  Shock!  Horror!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on April 19, 2009, 03:22:21 AM
You went to Frisco and didn't tell garbon?  You mean you didn't want to meet him.  Shock!  Horror!

Wag wrote several PMs to me asking for advice about what to do in SF. Also, we already met in New England. :mellow:

Admiral Yi

Advice to Notorious D. A.R.T.H: don't start I'm Back threads when grabon is the only poster around.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 19, 2009, 03:27:46 AM
Advice to Notorious D. A.R.T.H: don't start I'm Back threads when grabon is the only poster around.

:P