And we're back!

Main Menu

How to be a good wife

Started by MadImmortalMan, June 16, 2011, 05:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on June 18, 2011, 12:55:42 PM
Quote from: Brazen on June 17, 2011, 07:06:02 AM
Why do I end up with the guys who cower away saying "We don''t have to have sex EVERY day, do we?"

'Sup.

Actually, to be honest, sex literally every day might be less ideal.  I could hack maybe oral every day, but 45-60 minutes of anything on a daily basis would probably get old.  Then again, I have no frame of reference, since I can't even remember the last time I had sex two days in a row.

It isn't that bad. 30 minutes a night at most.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 18, 2011, 01:54:47 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 18, 2011, 12:55:42 PM
Quote from: Brazen on June 17, 2011, 07:06:02 AM
Why do I end up with the guys who cower away saying "We don''t have to have sex EVERY day, do we?"
'Sup.

Actually, to be honest, sex literally every day might be less ideal.  I could hack maybe oral every day, but 45-60 minutes of anything on a daily basis would probably get old.  Then again, I have no frame of reference, since I can't even remember the last time I had sex two days in a row.
It isn't that bad. 30 minutes a night at most.
I found that after having sex every night for a week, I was just exhausted and sore.  Mind you, I'm older now and my sex-muscles are in much better shape.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.