And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Quote from: katmai on March 20, 2013, 01:20:02 AM
Yo hoss, when is next day off :P

Was just off for two, on today & tomorrow (Wed & Thur), off Friday-Saturday-Sunday.  I've got stuff going on Friday night & during the day Saturday, though, so probably won't be on all that much before Saturday night...

:ccr

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

HVC

We ended up winning that match.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Tamas

So what the fuck is up with a lot of teams just melting away instantly nowadays?

Yesterday, me and my two mates repeatedly remained the last survivors, fighting savagely against overwhelming odds, as our teammates just, IDK, disappeared.
Its infuriating when the 3 of you mount a great offensive, breaking through superior numbers via cooperation, just to see 7 enemy tanks capturing your flag when you are closing in on the enemy's, with nobody else from your team alive.

The other alternative, being on the winning team and see the match being over before you could land a kill is not much better either.

katmai

With HVC and Seedy as my platoon mates i rarely have the problem of them still being alive at end of matches.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Quote from: katmai on March 22, 2013, 04:14:51 PM
With HVC and Seedy as my platoon mates i rarely have the problem of them still being alive at end of matches.
:P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 22, 2013, 04:14:51 PM

I get tired of med tanks thinking they're snipers, and pussy heavies always camping.  If I have to spot as a TD and die fast, at least somebody's doing something.
Too many useless fucking people play this game.  And the higher tiers they achieve, the more fucking useless they become.

HVC

and at least seedy says good bye when he rage quits the platoon :D

FunkMonk

I've gotten pretty handy in the JgdPzIV now I think. I've had some good games, like the one I was just in. Three good, TD-tastic kills that I earned. Unfortunately my team lost 3-15 :bleeding:

Oh, and another game where four of us went down the right flank pass, two heavies and two TDs. One of the TDs, a KT, leads the charge and gets about halfway down the path and I'm following behind to give support. But what do the other heavy and TD do? Camp back way back at the entrance on our end of the map. The other heavy eventually grew a pair but he couldn't drive worth a shit because he rammed into me and then proceeded to drown in the river to our left. :bleeding: :bleeding:

Or, the game after that, where there were two TDs and a medium and an arty left on each side on Ruinberg encounter. The enemy team is capping and I'm driving into the city from the right flank with our medium nearby. I kill their medium and I get into a fight with another TD, but what does my dumbass medium do? He drives AWAY from the fight and to the enemy spawn to get an easy arty kill, leaving me alone to get flanked by the other TD. And of course their arty had already moved far away from their spawn zone so the medium just ended up getting killed. :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Quote from: HVC on March 22, 2013, 06:06:42 PM
and at least seedy says good bye when he rage quits the platoon :D
I didn't rage quit :huh:

HVC

still learning the light (turrets on a light sucks, but the elc amx is fast), but it's hilarious to run into a group and watch them all try to shot you. sure, you die, but they all forget about their other targets and get picked off lol. just tanks blowing up all around you.

C.C.R.

Quote from: HVC on March 23, 2013, 10:59:57 PM
still learning the light (turrets on a light sucks, but the elc amx is fast), but it's hilarious to run into a group and watch them all try to shot you. sure, you die, but they all forget about their other targets and get picked off lol. just tanks blowing up all around you.

That's about all I'm good for in a Light - haven't really mastered what I'm supposed to be doing in them.  Soooo many of my games are in TD's & Heavies...

:ccr

katmai

I stick around for first 1-2 mins to defend arty if have any on my team, and then by that time the opfor has left gaping hole in middle of map and i go hunting for other teams Arty.

If no arty i just try to go scout ahead of whatever part of team seems competent.
Which means most of time I'm just running around by myself.

HVC

going the russian light tree now. faster and start off with a damn turret. keeping the frenchy around to eventually get the batchat. mainly for the name lol