News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Only cause too slow and i have tanks to get dailies on!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Posting the xvm mod that just trying out to show HVC

CountDeMoney

Sorry, had to take the Browns to the Super Bowl and do some other stuff.  I'll be on after Walking Dead.

katmai

HVC

i dislkie that i'm red lol. I'm assuming the riticle goes green when you're aiming at a spot that you can pen like the defualt one?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Other than the reticle, don't see much difference.   So what's the big deal?

katmai

Mainly the mini map and i like how it logs my hits on who i hit and how much dmg. I'm ignoring the whole efficiency crap.

CountDeMoney

Oh, so that's where all the in game chatter about damage is from.  ZOMG UR DMG SUKS ASS BLARGLE BLARGLE BLARGLE

katmai

yeah people are using xvm as base and people make different configs to show what they want to know.

CountDeMoney

Unless it has an overlay to highlight the ammo rack, engine and fuel tank for the target, I don't need it.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2013, 07:43:01 PM
Sorry, had to take the Browns to the Super Bowl and do some other stuff.  I'll be on after Walking Dead.

<_<

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 10, 2013, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 10, 2013, 07:43:01 PM

<_<

And Talking Dead.  :P

CountDeMoney

The following people hate this game, in alphabetical order:

CdM
HVC
katmai

That is all.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".