News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on February 13, 2013, 03:38:45 PM
2. The really fucking annoying part is that often after these dumbfucks get themselves killed, they spend the rest of the match bitching about what pussies everyone else is for not rushing out like they did, and how we are going lose because of "campers".

:lol:  Ain't dat da truff.

Although, people who bitch too much about arty not getting any kills wind up getting tracked.  OOPS SO SOLLY.

I've learned a couple things from pugging:
As a TD, wait about a minute from the spawn, and follow the bigger group, hang back and snipe while people are occupied with scouts and heavies.  Or go find my fave spots and do my own thing.
As arty, haul ass from the spawn, because the scouts are coming and nobody's going to protect you.

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2013, 03:55:23 PM
Quote from: Berkut on February 13, 2013, 03:38:45 PM
2. The really fucking annoying part is that often after these dumbfucks get themselves killed, they spend the rest of the match bitching about what pussies everyone else is for not rushing out like they did, and how we are going lose because of "campers".

:lol:  Ain't dat da truff.

Although, people who bitch too much about arty not getting any kills wind up getting tracked.  OOPS SO SOLLY.

I've learned a couple things from pugging:
As a TD, wait about a minute from the spawn, and follow the bigger group, hang back and snipe while people are occupied with scouts and heavies.  Or go find my fave spots and do my own thing.
As arty, haul ass from the spawn, because the scouts are coming and nobody's going to protect you.

:yes:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Tankers!

All of our tankers are important to us, we want everyone to to feel special for Valentine's Day. Starting now, you'll be able to activate this single use bonus code for one free day of Premium Time. Happy Valentine's Day!

Code becomes active: 16:00 PST (00:00 UTC the next day) on February 13, 2013

Code expires: 15:59 PST (23:59 UTC) on March 1, 2013

All you'll need to do is visit the World of Tanks home page, sign in, and use the drop-down menu that appears on your name to enter this code:
ANTHEM

Enter the code using only CAPS. If you need more information on how to activate this code, please read these instructions.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Nothing lets her know she's special like spending the evening playing with tanks on your computer.  :)

Syt

As a TD, wait about a minute from the spawn, and follow the bigger group, hang back and snipe while people are occupied with scouts and heavies. 

Get a feeling for the detection ranges of the tanks. If you hang back, often you can shoot at enemies that are spotted by the front line tanks (and radioed to you), but they can't shoot back because you're out of their detection range. It's pretty safe if you know what you're doing, and if you know when to haul ass because the enemy is overwhelming your team.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2013, 10:31:53 AM
7 kills, Top Gun, Reaper, and Fadin's Medal.  All with a lil' ol' Grille.

Woot, my 2nd Fadin's Medal for that crew.  Last kill of the round with the last round remaining.  Doesn't get much more closer than that.

I've already unlocked the Hummel, but I've become too badass with this Grille.

C.C.R.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 14, 2013, 10:38:16 AM
I've already unlocked the Hummel, but I've become too badass with this Grille.

I had more fun with the Grille than the Hummel...

Stonewall

Quote from: Syt on February 14, 2013, 12:02:00 AM
As a TD, wait about a minute from the spawn, and follow the bigger group, hang back and snipe while people are occupied with scouts and heavies. 

Get a feeling for the detection ranges of the tanks. If you hang back, often you can shoot at enemies that are spotted by the front line tanks (and radioed to you), but they can't shoot back because you're out of their detection range. It's pretty safe if you know what you're doing, and if you know when to haul ass because the enemy is overwhelming your team.

Even better is when you learn the art of "double bushing."  Use your other tanks to spot and fire with utter impunity as the second set of bushes beyond the 15meter disappearance range when shooting keeps you camo'd. 

Once you learn how to be the "invisi-tank" everyone hates so much, the game gets even more fun.  Nothing beats trolling people who don't understand spotting mechanics.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

HVC

dear god. i was just on a team so bad that three of there team got TK'd a few seconds into it and we still lost.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

HVC

It was Kat!

Although my tank being stuck in a battle that was over might have something to do with it :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

This is why you aren't allowed nice things Hilario.

Berkut

Is anyone else having trouble connecting?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

It was a bumpy ride earlier in the day, with me and HVC in a couple crashes, but no problems tonight so far.

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on February 17, 2013, 11:18:45 PM
Is anyone else having trouble connecting?

Not since sever went down for maintenance around 7pm your time.