And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Fucking ammo racks, why do tanks need ammo racks anyway?   :mad:

Berkut

The ammo is less vulnerable to catastrophic explosion if you just leave it strewn around the turret on the floor.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Stonewall

Quote from: katmai on August 05, 2011, 06:22:23 PM
Quote from: Stonewall on August 05, 2011, 06:04:29 PM
Quote from: katmai on August 02, 2011, 07:38:55 PMI'm Katmai73 in game.

Add me.  Pope_Shizzle.  I've got all kinds of crap in my garage ranging from T5 to T8.
Will do Stoney, I'm just at T5 about to hit T6 with medium US tanks, but i keep dicking around like berkie and spending time trying out SPG, and the German tanks instead of grinding xp :lol:

I'm always happy to platoon and would love to play my elited VK3601 and KV-3 in some T6 matches with you.  KV3 gets some really favorable matchmaking and is an experience/credit machine.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Berkut

That 3601 just rocks once you get the upgraded engine into it.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Stoney, I added you - I am Berkutt.

I would love to try playing on some kind of team, maybe with vent or teamspeak.

0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on August 06, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

both you a-holes are on, only one of you answers in game chat though!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

But yeah a 3 man team coordinated would pretty much do wonders in some of these pitiful groups i've seen.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

I was looking at match lists to see if I any of you were on, then noticed that there were some 12000 people online. The odds of being in a match with one of the four people in my friends list is pretty damn low. And the chat function within a match has no way to scroll back, or save messages.

0 rows returned

Berkut

And why aren't you people in the Languish channel anyway?

0 rows returned

DGuller

Strangely enough, I'm actually liking VK 3001H.  Its armor can be more accurately described as a privacy wall for the crew, but the 88 gun almost makes up for it, and that 88 gun can cover long distances in a hurry at 55 kph.

frunk

The turkeys were out tonight.  I didn't even have to hunt for shots, they'd set up in their nests and sit there.  Even after I prodded them with a glancing shot they waited for the killing blow.  In Ensk, which normally sucks for Arty, I wound up with 2 kills and 2 damaged.  In Mines, Abbey and Mountain Pass I dealt roughly 2K in damage each time, which is pretty good for a Tier 5 Arty.  Average for my Hummel is just over 1K.

Stonewall

Quote from: Berkut on August 06, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

I added you.  Y'all are welcome to use our teamspeak. 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Slargos

Man, had I known the patch would take this long, I would've researched the gun before racing to the KV-3. Running the KV-3 with the stock gun is painful.

Berkut

Hey slargos, is there going to be any changes in this patch to the 3601H? I've heard something about it becoming a heavy tank or something.

And do you know anything about the Soviet heavy changes that are supposed to happen...someday? I still have a KV in the garage, and I use it to make credits, but I don't care at all about the S-51, so it hurts me to see all those XP pile up for nothing...

0 rows returned

DGuller

Up to my 3001P now, and boy, is there a world of different between that turd, and the 3001H.  I think Porsche should've stuck to building sports cars, they can kill people much better with those.