News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

The T-28 with the 85mm gun is a beast at its Tier.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

frunk

I just realized we were in the same game around 11:00 last night Berkut (Berkutt, right?).  Don't remember the map, but I do know we won.

Berkut

Cool! Yeah, that is me. Did I die quickly and violently?

0 rows returned

Berkut

Are you FrunkdeFrunk?

0 rows returned

frunk

Nope, I don't think so.  I'm frunkee, FrunkedeFrunk is an imposter.

Slargos

I just noticed that My avg XP per battle in the 3002 is higher than that of the Löwe, despite having a terrible gun, less armour and HP. So much for the amazing Löwe.  :hmm:

Berkut

Slargos, your ability to demolish the arguments of your imaginary opponents is almost as impressive as your ability to come across championing the political agendas of mass murderers. Keep up the good work!

I am going to get me a PzIV so I can tag team between it and my M10 for the Husky special...

0 rows returned

Slargos

:lol:

You're just pissed you hesitated too long to get the discount Löwe.

Slargos

Well. I broke down after a couple of :bleeding: games with the T-28 and just skipped it. Got the KV and the lolgun and I'm having a Blast.  :D

23 seconds of reload, but by GOD that sucker packs a punch.

Slargos

Although frankly, it seems like it's just fun for the lolz, and it's going to be a pain in the ass to play with in the long run...  :hmm:

Berkut

Ohh, it stays pretty fun for quite some time...

Although the 107mm on the KV is better, it isn't nearly as amusing. But you can dominate with that 107mm with the right match up, which you will get every now and again with the T5 KV.

If it wasn't for that 127k XP sink on the KV research tab, I would be using it still.

0 rows returned

Slargos

The Derp for the KV is boring as shit.

Either I'm in the bottom half and I'm being fucked before I can get in range of a semi-accurate shot, or I am in the top tier and all my teammates are camping idiots who leave me unsupported while I'm reloading.

Can't win.

DGuller

I used to derp with KV for a little while, but I went back to 107 mm eventually.  KV with derp requires getting too many things just right to be effective with it, whereas KV with 107 gun is less finnicky.

Slargos

I thoroughly enjoy the overkill, but frankly it only works in knife fighting range.

I switched to the 122 instead. I think I'll go straight for the KV-3 for another free garage slot next.

Syt

Boy, playing A-20 is tiresome. I keep getting thrown into battles where I'm the only light tank on my side, am one of the bottom three, and there's at best one arty in the team. :bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.