News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasputin

thanks;

how much tk'ing did you do to get yourself banned because to the best of my knowledge ive suffered no consequences, but then again this is my first ever intentional tk;
Who is John Galt?

HVC

You said please so you're good. If seedy was the arty he would have tked you :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Rasputin

Quote from: HVC on April 01, 2013, 10:11:09 AM
You said please so you're good. If seedy was the arty he would have tked you :P

I really did say please; thats why the ass mon key pissed me off so much
Who is John Galt?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Rasputin on April 01, 2013, 10:10:22 AM
thanks;

how much tk'ing did you do to get yourself banned because to the best of my knowledge ive suffered no consequences, but then again this is my first ever intentional tk;

I whacked a Tier III that was platooned with a Tier VIII, and I had no choice but to whack his buddy when he came after me.  So, two TKs in the same round seemed to be enough, what with all the complaints lodged and whatnot.
Other than that, I've never seen any action for a single TK in a game.  We had a Tier I light Russian tank platooned with somebody yesterday in a round, and I kept ramming him with my T 25/2 until he had about 2% left, and he died trying to drive off a ridge.  I LOL'd heartily.

HVC:  I would've just tracked him.   :P

HVC

Speaking as arty it's really annoying when people bitch at me for not killing the guy behind a house or randomly highlight a quadrant and tell me to hit the guy there when I have no spot.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Yeah, get that guy hiding behind the mountain, or you suck.

Or they bitch about the fact that you've got no kills;  never mind that you dropped that heavy from 96% down to 13% so somebody else could soak up a free kill.

CountDeMoney

By the way, you guys are gonna love the little add-on they put in today;  when somebody dies, a little angel with tracks floats to heaven.

HVC

Got into the planes beta. Now I get to shot planes.

C.C.R.

Lulz, a little bit ago I lit Seedy's Churchill VII up with a shot from my KV-1S - three critical hits, set him on fire & did 610 hp in damage.  And I think I made him burn a Fire Extinguisher...

:P

CountDeMoney

Fucker, I did burn up that fire extinguisher on that.  But thanks for giving me the chance to win the Spartan badge with the kill immediately afterwards.  :P

C.C.R.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 01, 2013, 11:16:30 PM
Fucker, I did burn up that fire extinguisher on that.  But thanks for giving me the chance to win the Spartan badge with the kill immediately afterwards.  :P

:hug:

HVC

Logged on last night but none of you asses we're on so I tried out the planes version. Fun-ish but it'll get old a lot faster.

CountDeMoney

I was on. Logged off around 11ish, I think.

Finally got the derp gun for the T29.  Now it's a bit more pleasant.

katmai

I logged in just after Seedy left.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

This game is losing its allure.
Time to move on, I think.