News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Tanks

Started by Threviel, June 13, 2011, 06:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

:pinch: Berkut's -10 pH sarcasm could cut through the upper front glacis plate of Maus.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on March 07, 2013, 02:10:24 PM
300xp! Holy crap! What would I spend it all on?

That would put me only 299,700xp away from the T10 Soviet TD!

Douchebag.  Don't be a garbon.

CountDeMoney

I really hate this game.

katmai

I'm waiting to see who will rage quit game first, you or hvc :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Languishistas!

Half way through my JgPanther and wondering which you guys like better the JgPanther II or Ferdie for tier VIII TD

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on March 08, 2013, 04:35:54 AM
Languishistas!

Half way through my JgPanther and wondering which you guys like better the JgPanther II or Ferdie for tier VIII TD

I never played the JPanther2, but the Ferdie could had really, really glorious matches at times. It has plenty of vulnerabilities, but when youare top tank-ish in relative safety of artillery, you are just this "BOOM, HEADSHOT! BOOM, HEADSHOT!" kind of guy.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on March 08, 2013, 12:32:19 AM

Grinding Tier VI with 168 XP a game is no way to go through life, son.

HVC

I don't rage quit, i slowly lose interest in games and things lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Anyone mess with the Pz I yet? I hear the machine gun is a hoot.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Haven't played it, but running into one while you're zoomed in is annoying as fuck all.

Berkut

Languishistas!

I researched the Ferd, but never bought it because I had the T28/T95 at the same time, and I figured one incredibly slow tank with incredible armor and a huge gun was enough.

I actually re-bought the JP and am researching the JP2 right now.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

C.C.R.

Languishistas!

I personally prefer the Jagdpanther II for the mobility, but in chatting with people I seem to be in the minority.  I also hated the Ferd because I didn't research the Tiger (P) first for the engines, so on the Ferd I had to grind out the suspension, the gun *AND* the engines, which was a horrific grind for me.  By the time that I had everything Up To Speed I was just so sick of the fucking thing that I just didn't want to play it anymore.  It probably also didn't help that the crew I had in the Ferd was my VK3001H/Panther crew*, so there was A Gap there, too.

By the time that I got to the Jagdpanther II, though, I already had the engine from the Tiger & the gun from the Ferd (which both mount on the JP II without buying the suspension first) and the crew I have in there had 1,200+ games in the Jagdpanther already & was pretty Buff, so my JP II was Good To Go pretty much right out of the box -- which is obviously a lot more fun...

:ccr

* I'm happy that I finally found a home for the VK3001H/Panther crew in my Tiger (P). Since I did things Bass Ackwards & did the Ferd first I was able to research the Tiger (P) suspension with free xp & immediately put the top engine & long 88 on it Out Of The Box, which hasn't hurt my stats with it any.  I just this morning finished off the first round of Perks for this crew (which I had originally picked based on them crewing the Panther, which I ended up Eliting & ditching) & was able to start my "Heavy Tank" perk set.  Or something.  Sorry.  Coffee is working this morning...

C.C.R.

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2013, 07:00:37 AM

LOL, wait until you're grinding a Tier VIII or Tier IX with 168 XP a game.  At least your budget allows for you to use gold rounds.  A non-upgraded E-75 is just a Tiger II with a higher repair bill...

:P

C.C.R.

And OK, starting to "Get It" in my E-75 & do Useful Shit.  Hod help me, with the thing not upgraded yet (at least beyond what I could port from the Tiger II) I actually prefer being in Tier X matches, so that the Pressure & the Attention is off of me, as opposed to matches where I'm the only Tier IX or one of two or three.  Or something.  The x2 crew XP thingy this weekend is probably helping a *LOT* with that.  Obviously a 100% crew is going to help any tank, but it's been my personal experience that the LOLFeldgrauTard rigs seem to be particularly susceptible to shitty crews...

:ccr

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2013, 07:00:37 AM

Don't be an HVC and charge around a corner where you know there are three enemy tanks and you should be okay :P